I feel deepressed!

Go here if you need cheering up, or if you feel the urge to cheer someone else up!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

I feel deepressed!

Postby i_think_im_confused » Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:48 pm

Hello, I have just come back from America after 5 months and for the most part I was wishing I was at home whilst I was there, and now I am at home I am wishing that I was back. I just feel that I may have wasted all of the time wishing I was back home and now I'm back I'm reduced to this. I just can't bear to be here anymore, although my family is here I just can't get back into the routine and I really want to move somewhere else. I have comittments thogh, like a job and college.
I keep worrying about things and it's making me feel as if I'm in over my head and got nowhere to turn, please so other post in the other topics to understand why.

Please help
The depressed one :-?
i_think_im_confused
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Brighter » Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:01 am

Aww
Don't worry sweetheart
I think everyone gets a little upset once they've just come back off holiday, because they have to go back to normal life and it's not the same.

I also went to America in the summer but for 5 weeks. And for nearly the whole of it I wanted to be with my friends and other family back at home.
And as soon as I did get back home, i regretted that I'd wasted the holiday wanting to be back home!!

I also think everyone has bouts of depression and it feels like they are in way over their heads. But things do get a hell of a lot better.

Trust me.

Brighter xx
My heart is yours
Brighter
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Den » Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:16 pm

Hello my dear

You feel down because you have negative thoughts all the time. Whatever you think you feel. If you have negative thoughts these thoughts are transmitted as an negative energy and you only attract that negative energy back. Just try for one day to think good thoughts. Think about the things that make you happy and think about them constantly whatever situation you are in. Think about how these positive thoughts will make you feel and feel it. Think about what you want from life not about things that you don't want. Try it, start now and I would be interested to see what happens.
xx
Den
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Cheer me up!