I failed my theory test

Go here if you need cheering up, or if you feel the urge to cheer someone else up!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

I failed my theory test

Postby LME79 » Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:27 am

I haven't been able to stop crying for about an hour, maybe more :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I've been doing so well at my driving lessons but I have to get this stupid thing out the way first but obviously I'm just not good enough. I feel thick and really held back as I really want to drive so badly. It took me so long to get the confidence to book lessons and now this.

I feel like a complete disaster. Am about to rebook but I just need some short term cheer up stuff. No rubbish jokes though, I could strike at any minute.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
I want to be..a tree..
LME79

Postby peecee » Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:19 pm

Look, sweet pea, the first TWO times :-? I failed my practical test, I bought myself something really nice to cheer me up. When I finally passed, I was almost disappointed! But I bought myself something nice to congratulate me! :D Go and tell your boyfriend to get you something really swanky.

Do you know what you failed on, by how many marks? Is it something you know you can get right next time?

Just give yourself the weekend to get over the disappointment, and get stuck back in with a "stuff you, you gits! I'll show you!" attitude.

btw, when you come to take your practical test, I must warn you that only 10% of people pass it first time. But you don't want to go in with a doomed attitude, or a cocky "I'll be one of the 10%!". We can talk about that nearer the time, though. Just go and stuff your face with chocolate, and think about which expensive perfume your boyfriend's going to get you...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Shine your light and let the whole world see.
peecee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby PurePurple » Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:45 pm

Woo go peecee!
PurePurple
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: I failed my theory test

Postby Pwif » Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:54 pm

LME. I think most people on this website who have finally passed their driving tests will empathise with you. We've all been there, panicking like mad about something so important to us ie being able to drive gains us a lot of freedom in our lives. I passed second time, but failed really horrendously the first time. I was very negative about my driving skills, and kept on putting negative thoughts into my head - I can't do it, I'm never going to pass etc. However, when I took my test the second time, I thought that I'd almost crashed just as I came out of the test centre. From that point on, I thought I'd failed and stopped worrying about the test. Once I'd taken away my own fear of failure, I drove ok, and passed my test.

The point I'm trying to make is that today you're upset about failing your theory test. From tomorrow, you're going to be totally positive. YOU ARE GOING TO PASS your test. Think of all the people you know who are now driving. Aren't you as good as them? I would definitely say you are. So, GO GIRL GO. Think about the first car you're going to buy WHEN you've passed. :D
Live life to the full
Pwif
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby LME79 » Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:30 am

;oops:)Thanks you two...you're so brilliant :)

I think I just needed to rant before because I missed out by ONE POINT on the theory and ONE POINT on hazard perception :x

However I went out tonight with a lot of friends and, put it this way, I know that things could be a LOT worse for me. Therefore I am going to go into my next exam (which I am booking tomorrow) in a more positive frame of mind and I WILL PASS.

Hell yeah.

(I'm a bit tiddly :oops: I hope peecee doesn't see this because she will obviously not approve of the Pinot Grigio Blush that I have been consuming)
I want to be..a tree..
LME79

Postby peecee » Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:36 am

lilmissespana wrote:(I'm a bit tiddly :oops: I hope peecee doesn't see this because she will obviously not approve of the Pinot Grigio Blush that I have been consuming)

Shocking behaviour, lme!! There's nothing to beat a nice, cold glass of mineral water! [-X

(just wondering where that empty bottle came from in my kitchen? Was it there last night? Hm, can't have been me...) :wink:
peecee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby brfc » Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:44 pm

how did u get on LME? hope you passed. keep my fingers crossed 4 ya :D
brfc
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Liquidius » Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:56 pm

I think wine...ahem...I mean mineral water is a brilliant idea.
Liquidius
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby peecee » Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:13 pm

Liquidius wrote:I think wine...ahem...I mean mineral water is a brilliant idea.

:P :P :P

Works for me, Liquidius :^o (hic)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
peecee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby captainf » Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:55 am

I hope that your 2nd attempt is better. I passed first time and got my driving test on 29th Nov which im going to fail.

Good luck.
Remember how the runway lights looked one night long ago when you were lost and found your way, and how-you still dont know?
captainf
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby silver tree » Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:45 am

LME, I failed my theory test without taking it the first time. I turned up without my passport and without my temp driving license!
silver tree
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby peecee » Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:52 pm

captain_flynn wrote:I hope that your 2nd attempt is better. I passed first time and got my driving test on 29th Nov which im going to fail.

Good luck.

No, you're not. [-X [-X [-X

*Mystic Pee has spoken* :D
peecee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Liquidius » Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:32 pm

Me too!

The Mystic Pee has spoken it seems...:D

CF - You'll be fine. It's not as hard or as scary as your stomach tries to convince you it is. Ignore the gut feeling!
Liquidius
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby captainf » Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:18 pm

Hey

Thanks :D I'm more nervous about this than I am with my flying tests.
Remember how the runway lights looked one night long ago when you were lost and found your way, and how-you still dont know?
captainf
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby brfc » Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:23 pm

got my psv bus theory test mon so im nervous too lol. :D
brfc
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Next

Return to Cheer me up!