stressed out!

Go here if you need cheering up, or if you feel the urge to cheer someone else up!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

stressed out!

Postby brfc » Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:59 pm

this year has just been one thing after another and i just want too have some time too stop and take stock of things. split up with my ex in mar then my new g/f came along who i love loads. then we found out she was pregnant. so we recently moved too our own place and ive just got a new job. plus on top off all this my gran died and my family are presurring me into going up too her funeral in lancashire which id love too but cant really afford at the mo i.e accomadation petrol etc. just feel like exploding at the mo! so much gone on in so little time. just fed up and want a minute too calm down and take in all thats gone on. :(
brfc
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby welshchick » Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:08 pm

Hey brfc!!!

God you have had a year so far!! Keep your chin up though as it is nearly over!! :)
You have had some positive things happen this year though so focus on those more than the negative things!!
With your Gran's funeral (thoughts are with you) if you can not afford to go up tomorrow maybe you could plan to go up another time when money and things are more stable and take flowers to the cemetery and pay your last respects that way?!?!

Keep smiling :D

Welshchick x
How ever the roads twist and bend, I know we'll always remain friends.
welshchick
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby netballluva » Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:34 pm

I agree, just focus on the good things and try not to think about the bad things unless you really have to :D xx
netballluva
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby brfc » Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:52 pm

the funeral went ok. slowly sorting everything out now. thx for your advice peeps :D
brfc
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Bexical » Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:58 pm

Glad everythings going ok now :) You need to focus now on that little baby that your expecting hope all goes well
Bexical
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Cheer me up!