My life is so depressing

Go here if you need cheering up, or if you feel the urge to cheer someone else up!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

My life is so depressing

Postby blush2006 » Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:51 pm

My life is so depressing. I weigh 11 stone 5, i hav been ill for the last 2 muths and the doctors do not no wot is rong, i hav been bulled since i was in year 3, in year 4 my teacher reguarly hit me and when i told the headteacher they told me not to lie, in primary school i had no friends and tryed to kill my self 3 times, in year 8 a bully from primary school attacked me and sufercated me and my friend just laughed, my house bunt down year ago , i'm very unfit, i hav sleep problems so i sleep about 4 hours a night and my friend treat me like dirt

WOT CAN I DO
blush2006
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby brfc » Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:50 pm

try taking 1 problem at a time. i.e im unfit so mayb go swimming or join a gym. then mayb that would solve another problem as you would meet new people that would take you for who you are and you could move on from the bullying.
brfc
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Bexical » Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:57 pm

Maybe you need a little help to get over these problems rather than dealng with it al on your own. Have you thought about going to the doctors and seeing a councellor? These dont solve every problem but they help you to cope with the situations better, as for being unfit your doctor can suggest what you need to do and can be a big help as they can check up on your progress!
Bexical
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Liquidius » Sun Nov 26, 2006 5:45 pm

Well, one problem at a time.

- You weight 11 stone 5, and are unfit. Perhaps join a gym as brfc suggested? That'd solve both of those problems.

The rest could be helped by a councellor, so perhaps you could go for a chat with your local GP, and see what he/she suggests :)
Liquidius
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

ooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkk not

Postby blush2006 » Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:19 pm

i am 14. doctors and stuff are not an opion
blush2006
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Liquidius » Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:16 pm

Yeah they are - you can still go for advice, they just can't prescribe you anything.
Liquidius
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

your mind is affecting your body

Postby avani » Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:41 pm

you need to read louise hayes book, you can heal your life. the doctors dont know whats wrong because theyre looking in the wrong place. your depressing thoughts are affecting your body negatively.
avani
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Den » Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:49 pm

Hello my dear

You feel down because you have negative thoughts all the time. Whatever you think you feel. If you have negative thoughts these thoughts are transmitted as an negative energy and you only attract that negative energy back. Just try for one day to think good thoughts. Think about the things that make you happy and think about them constantly whatever situation you are in. Think about how these positive thoughts will make you feel and feel it. Think about what you want from life not about things that you don't want. Try it, start now and I would be interested to see what happens.
xx
Den
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Cheer me up!