i want to commit suicide

Go here if you need cheering up, or if you feel the urge to cheer someone else up!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

i want to commit suicide

Postby loopylolz123 » Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:31 pm

my life has been goin really downhill for the last year and im so deppressed i have tryed everything to cheer myself up but nothing helps
ending my life will just make the world a better place,
does any1 have any tips 2 help cheer me up otherwise there is goin 2 b onli 1 left thing im gunna b able 2 do.
loopylolz123
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby peecee » Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:47 pm

Hey, petal, I'm not going to try to cheer you up! :)

I'm going to ask you why you feel like this? REALLY think about the reasons, and give me a proper answer. This will enable us to help you, and it will help YOU get your thoughts in order, so you and we can start dealing with them and sorting things out. Nothing's so bad that it can't be helped, me dear.

Lots of love
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
pee
Shine your light and let the whole world see.
peecee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby loopylolz123 » Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:52 pm

ok heres my problems:
1.my nan is slowly dieing because she has cancer
2.the closest person 2 me in my family just died which really got me down
3.i do nothing but argue with my parents (even on birthdays and christmas)
4.the guy i loved just broke up with me 4 no apparent reason
5.im slowly losing my friends because im so depressed they get fed up with it and leave
6.i cant sleep @ night which means im permanatly stressy
7.the nights i do sleep its because i've worn my self out by crying
8.my family has split in 2 which means i no longer see any 1
9.my sister left my family to and go live with a peodiflie
10.my sister got pregnant and gave her baby away so she could stay with the peodifile
11. in 6 weeks 3 people in my family died
12. at skool i get permanatly bitched at about random jelly the whole time im there
13.i no longer talk to my parents (unless in an argument) because we hate eachother and we want eachother 2 die

Thats pretty much all ov it all of that has happended in the last year and really made me depressed
loopylolz123
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby captainf » Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:11 pm

Hey

I do really feel very sorry for you. I felt alot like you do, just a few months ago. I can only imagine you're going through a very rough time.

Just like you, I have lost so many people in my life that I was close to. Its such an awful thing to occure but you must not blame yourself for it. Grieving for past loved ones can be a long term thing and sometimes we dont ever fully get over losing them, but we do learn to accept it. I think that on this merit alone you should consult your doctor about counselling. Don't worry, counselling doesn't mean that you are crazy or anything. My g/f left me at the start of the year and I was missing her and all the loved ones I have lost in my life, my relatives do not get on, I was in a real spiral dive and I went to counselling. It doesn't solve all of the problems, but it does allow you to air your feelings and sometimes just by talking you can provoke little thoughts in your head that help you deal, accept and move on from things better. I think that you should really conisder counselling. Maybe you should consider family counselling also. It will allow your family to discuss things in a much more appropriate environment.

As for school, have you talked about things with your teacher? Its something you should definitely do. Try not to take the silly childrens comments to heart. They do it because they like to provoke you and upset you. Maybe answer them back a few times and also report them.

I know it doesn't seem it, but things will get better for you. You're still growing up and you are developing alot of character. You'll grow up a wise, knowledgable person and one day you will find yourself being alot of support for someone who will face your current situation in the future.
Remember how the runway lights looked one night long ago when you were lost and found your way, and how-you still dont know?
captainf
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby Wild Sage » Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:20 pm

im sorry but looking at that list you and your family are on some tough times and how will you committing suicide make things any better it will just make your whole family more upset. look to the brighter side there has to be something.
Borders are scratched across the hearts of men
By strangers with a calm, judicial pen,
And when the borders bleed we watch with dread
The lines of ink across the map turn red.
Wild Sage
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby loopylolz123 » Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:00 pm

hey,
im sort of past the whole commiting suicide thing now my life has got a little bit better although it still sucks
i got my mates back and 1 of them is really helping me get over my ex which is cool and it's working

i still dont talk 2 my parents unless arguing,but we dont argue as much
and i found out that my niece has moved in with her new adopted parents and we can send her a letter once a year and they send us 1 aswell with a pic of lily (my niece) which is really great

edited by moose for text talk. you have unlimited characters on PP - please use them
loopylolz123
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Liquidius » Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:15 am

*takes big breath* I do hope you realise this is probably my longest post! Right...

1.my nan is slowly dieing because she has cancer
I recently had a friend of the family die this way. She struggled with bowel cancer for close on 5 years. Want to know the really unfair part? She was the healthiest eater I know.

Cancer is cruel, unbiased and happens to so many people. It's horrible to watch anyone go through it, and I can imagine it's not a pleasant experience for your nan either. However, the best thing you can do is make sure you're there for her.

2.the closest person 2 me in my family just died which really got me down
Well, I can't really speak from experience on this one. But I can imagine. The person I'm closest to in my family is my Dad, and if he wasn't around I'd be absolutely devestated. Perhaps you could try focusing on the good times you had together, instead of focusing on the fact they aren't around any more. Just a good idea for a starting point I guess. Things like this just take time to come to terms with.

3.i do nothing but argue with my parents (even on birthdays and christmas)
Now, you know what I've always found funny? Most people just expect you to get on with your parents. The amount of people I know that just don't is quite scary. At the end of the day, you are 3 individuals with a family in common. You didn't choose your parents, and they didn't choose you. It's all about comprimise, and learning to try and keep your temper as much as possible. They have to accept that you're going to grow into your own person, and it's quite possible you'll have completely different values and beliefs. In turn, you have to respect theirs too.

I found I've gotten on better with my parents as I have grown up, although this is mainly due to me being able to hold my temper! Perhaps you could try just counting to ten, and taking deep breaths when they annoy you. Or just walk away.

4.the guy i loved just broke up with me 4 no apparent reason
Hmm. I've read that your friend is helping you out a little with this. Unfortunately, this happens. I've had it happen to me, and it was horrible. But you will get over it with the help of your friend, and also with a bit of time. My immediate suggestions would be; please please don't try and get back together with him, and also to leave him alone.

5.im slowly losing my friends because im so depressed they get fed up with it and leave
Other people will find it hard to deal with your moods, especially if you are depressed. Anyone worth calling a friend won't leave you.

6.i cant sleep @ night which means im permanatly stressy
Well, you've got a lot going on at the moment, so people are going to just have to be forgiving with your moods. Have you tried things like Kalms? They can help with sleep. Or perhaps a warm drink before bed?

7.the nights i do sleep its because i've worn my self out by crying
But at least you did get to sleep. Again, this is completely understandable given all the above situations. Sometimes you just need to cry. Night time is an ideal time because you're all on your own. Perhaps you could try confiding in a friend, and getting a lot more of this emotion out in the daytime. Better than that, perhaps there is someone you can phone when you feel like this?

8.my family has split in 2 which means i no longer see any 1
Hmm. That one's a little vague!

9.my sister left my family to and go live with a peodiflie
Do you still speak to your sister? Although you may not agree with her decision, you still have to respect it - even if you are worried about her. Have you tried talking to her about it? Perhaps then you'd understand more about what she's doing, and she'd know how you feel about it. From my point of view, it doesn't sound like the idea situation.

10.my sister got pregnant and gave her baby away so she could stay with the peodifile
Same as above I suppose. You two need to make sure you keep communicating, no matter how much you disagree with her decision. Just make sure you're there for her, especially if she regrets what she's done at a later date.

11. in 6 weeks 3 people in my family died
Well, you and I both know there's not much I can say about this. The most important thing to remember is that they don't need a 4th. Life can be extremely cruel and unfair at the best of times, and it looks like you were dealt a horrible hand. Given the circumstances, you're doing really well. Don't bottle up how you feel though. If you feel sad; be sad. If you feel angry; be angry. Don't worry about what other people think.

12. at skool i get permanatly bitched at about random jelly the whole time im there
That reminds me of when I was at school! Glad I wasn't the only one. People always used to yell "goth" at me as I walked past, to which I found the best answer was "Yeah, well guessed! So your eyes do work!". ALthough looking back on it, the reasons people do things like that are because they're jealous, or just plain bored. If they have nothing better to do that to talk about you, or make your life hell, what shallow lives they must lead.

13.i no longer talk to my parents (unless in an argument) because we hate eachother and we want eachother 2 die
Same advice applied as in other problem with parents. Keep communicating. I don't believe for 2 second that they'd want you to die, and no matter how much you hate them right now, you probably don't want them to die either.

Hope some of that helped. Even if it was just a little bit.
Liquidius
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby snowy » Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:48 pm

I want to give you a huge big hug. I know how awful you feel. I've been there. PM me anytime.
Fall seven times, stand up eight.

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

Anyone can slay a dragon, he told me, but try waking up every morning & loving the world all over again. That’s what takes a real hero.
snowy
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby loopylolz123 » Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:01 pm

hey every1 thanks for the help.
i tryed everything but now im back to the depressed side of me which sucks. i've started cutting myslef again which helps a little but im now also quite violent and have started avin right go's at teacher and even the hardest kids in school because they just wont leave me alone so i flip really quickly and just hit people even if they havent done anything.
they are all so annoying callin me names and a minger and everyother name under the sun. my ex is useing me which i have only just realised hes flirting with me and everything like that so i will give him oral sex and everything like that its doing my head in i dont wanna play his retarded little game anymore but i cant help it he has this way of making me do whatever he wants me 2 do because he knows what i like and he knows that i still like him ALOT! were in every lesson together and we have 2 sit nxt to eachother aswell so he just does all these little things that make it harder for me 2 get over him.
i have been in loads of fights just this year because im avin a go at all the 'popular' people and they hate the fact that i could win an argument and now they have realised i can win most fights aswell
I JUST NEED SHOOTING OR SOME SERIOUS HELP WHICH IM NOT GETTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I DONT WANT COUNCELLING BEFORE ANYBODY MENTIONS IT I DONT WANT 2 GO THATS IT END OF!!!!!

plz help im turning sphyco very quickly here

Laura
xxx
loopylolz123
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Betteroffonmyown » Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:49 pm

Don't commit suicide, for a number of reasons:

1) Life is never that bad, you just think it is.
2) It will all be over someday (Depression that is, not life)
3)Imagine what it would do to the people around you, the mental devistation
4)I'm sure you're wonderful, you'll get someone who's right for you.

Yeah, therapy scares me too, I'd rather die than go anywhere near any sort of counceller. But, it is not impossible to tell the people around you, or the people on these forums, it's just as good to for letting your feelings out.

hugs, Cameron
Betteroffonmyown
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby fairy of darkness » Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:06 pm

I knew a guy who commited suicide due to schizophrenia a year and a half ago. His family are in pieces to this day. He did it because he thought he had no way out, he left his friends wishing and thinking they could have helped, do you really want to hurt that many people? surely hearing this must make you realise people DO love you and if you chose to end your life like that people WILL cry for you people WILL miss you and people WILL feel guilty... Don't to it to them... and most importantly don't do it to yourself.

Love
F.O.D
xxxx
Constantly moving
fairy of darkness
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby loopylolz123 » Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:02 pm

hey evry1 thanx 4 ur reply nd all ur help. im completly ova the whole suicide thing now my life has got loads better. im back with steven :D and my home life is better too. as 4 school im sick of their rubbish and not taking it anymore, although now i am more mouthy they have stopped with the remarks about me and my friends

THANKS EVRYBODY!
laura
xxx

edited by all_apologies: no swearing please
loopylolz123
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Den » Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:13 pm

Hello my dear

You feel down because you have negative thoughts all the time. Whatever you think you feel. If you have negative thoughts these thoughts are transmitted as an negative energy and you only attract that negative energy back. Just try for one day to think good thoughts. Think about the things that make you happy and think about them constantly whatever situation you are in. Think about how these positive thoughts will make you feel and feel it. Think about what you want from life not about things that you don't want. Try it, start now and I would be interested to see what happens.
xx
Den
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Good on you for getting thru it all

Postby xxxrachelxxx » Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:37 pm

Laura,

I am so glad you are feeling much happier now and I really respect you for coping with all you've been through and recovering from depression. I'd just like to say thankyou for posting your message: seeing you get through it all, being happy and probably being a more self secure person for it really did move me. Good luck for the future!
:D
Best Wishes,
Rachel
xxxrachelxxx
Just Landed
Just Landed

Return to Cheer me up!