Really Unhappy

Go here if you need cheering up, or if you feel the urge to cheer someone else up!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Really Unhappy

Postby PurePurple » Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:10 pm

Hey all, I posted about my grandma dying?
Well since that i've been really unhappy.. I just can't stop thinking about all the things I wished I could have said and done.

Everytime I think about it, or someone talks about it, it nearly has me crying because I wish I could turn back time, It hurts so much it's like there's a huge hole in our family - Christmas is never gonna be the same, She always did the stockings..

I just wish I could have said and done some of the things I wanted to :cry: Everyone says oh its OK, It will eventually pass - But it's not as easy as it sounds for me.. Everyday it hurts because I miss her :cry:
PurePurple
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby captainf » Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:15 pm

You're not alone in feeling this way. Alot of people end up feeling like that at this time of year. Often special occasions are when our past loved ones come in to our thoughts more than usual.

Have you spoken about how you feel to your family? I'm sure that they are feeling just like you. However i'm sure that your gran wouldnt want you to feel so down. She'll want you to enjoy xmas and have alot of fun, just as you would if she was here.

In time you will start to feel better and get use to not having your gran around. Are you planning to go to your nans grave? When I lived in London we went to the crematorium where my grandads ashes are every xmas - now I go whenever I go to London.

I hope you feel better soon.
Remember how the runway lights looked one night long ago when you were lost and found your way, and how-you still dont know?
captainf
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby PurePurple » Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:18 pm

She got cremated, We put flowers down at this stand outside the private church..
PurePurple
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby captainf » Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:26 pm

As I said, my grandad got cremated and I always go to the crematorium every xmas. I hope that laying flowers down at the church is of some comfort to you in including your gran at xmas time.
Remember how the runway lights looked one night long ago when you were lost and found your way, and how-you still dont know?
captainf
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby Den » Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:16 pm

Hello my dear

You feel down because you have negative thoughts all the time. Whatever you think you feel. If you have negative thoughts these thoughts are transmitted as an negative energy and you only attract that negative energy back. Just try for one day to think good thoughts. Think about the things that make you happy and think about them constantly whatever situation you are in. Think about how these positive thoughts will make you feel and feel it. Think about what you want from life not about things that you don't want. Try it, start now and I would be interested to see what happens.
xx
Den
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Cheer me up!