Hate My Life

Go here if you need cheering up, or if you feel the urge to cheer someone else up!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Hate My Life

Postby nobody_special » Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:12 pm

At last I've got a boyfriend, well we've been together for 5months and can you believe it I spent new years at home, on my own. I feel so lonely, live on my own and nobody visits me. I must be boring. Can't believe nobody even came to see how I was, I was just left on my own. I can't stop crying, I just want to shrivel up and die.
nobody_special
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Brighter » Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:30 pm

Nobody finds you boring!!
And people do care even if they don't show it. And I bet if you did shrivel up and die they'd notice!

Don't you have any family to go to?
I'm sure they were all thinking of you. And even though you were alone it doesn't mean they don't care, they just had plans.
Did you know you were going to be alone at New Years, if so, what's the big shock? If you hadn't planned anything, then surely it was expected that you'd be on your own?

I know it sometimes feels like nobody loves you and nobody wants to know about you, especially around this time of year, but I bet your boyfriend wanted to be with you! He probably spent the whole night thinking how boring it was WITHOUT you.

Don't beat yourself up about all of this.
People still love you, no matter what.

B xx
My heart is yours
Brighter
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Bob_Flemming » Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:33 pm

I'm sure there are lots of other people who spent the evening at home alone. I'm one of them! It doesn't mean that the people in your life don't care for you - its probably that they just had plans and didn't know you were free.

I'm sure your boyfriend was thinking of you all night. I know I spent all night thinking of my nearest and dearest despite not being with her.

Remember though - if you get really low and need to speak to someone then you can call the Samaritans on 08457 90 90 90 or visit www.samaritans.org

I'm wishing you an exciting and prosperous 2007. Who knows whats to come eh?!?!

:D
To love and be loved - The meaning of life?
Bob_Flemming
Just Landed
Just Landed

Thanks

Postby nobody_special » Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:13 pm

I've had time to mull over it and your both right. I did have plans for new year but they fell through, so thats why I was home alone. I do have people that care for me, just needed time to realise it. It was my first new year in my new house on my own, I was feeling sorry for myself.
thanks guys x
nobody_special
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Den » Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:15 pm

Hello my dear

You feel down because you have negative thoughts all the time. Whatever you think you feel. If you have negative thoughts these thoughts are transmitted as an negative energy and you only attract that negative energy back. Just try for one day to think good thoughts. Think about the things that make you happy and think about them constantly whatever situation you are in. Think about how these positive thoughts will make you feel and feel it. Think about what you want from life not about things that you don't want. Try it, start now and I would be interested to see what happens.
xx
Den
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Cheer me up!