Don't want to be me

Go here if you need cheering up, or if you feel the urge to cheer someone else up!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Don't want to be me

Postby netballluva » Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:38 pm

:cry: At the moment i just hate my life. I feel sad and depressed all the time and i just want to cry. :( i want to get away from my group of 'friends' which i stupidly agreed to become friends with again after them treating me badly.Its not just that.. I dont know what it is argh :x i hate myself. im constantly wishing i was somebody else. I just want to be happy with who i am.

I want to be more confident. I want to be able to talk to people, but i can't i just sit there and answer, i cant hold a conversation. :x It gets me SOOOO frustrated.

And i always seem to be in fights with one of my parents. I feel HORRIBLE

I havent told anyone how i really feel and i dont want to. Everyone thinks im a happy, cheerful person, but inside im not. :cry:

Im sorry for babbling on i just needed to let it all out
netballluva
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby brfc » Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:09 am

awww ((huggles for netballluva))) hope you feel bit better for letting it out. i tend too find i feel better just writing things out then i look at them and it sometimes feels better if you know what i mean. anyway enough of my rambling. is there a way of finding some new friends? if there not making you happy then there not real friends id say. anyway hope things work out hun. always here if u fancy a chat :) take care brfc
brfc
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby netballluva » Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:24 pm

thanks brfc! I'm feeling much better now. Tryin to find a way of making new friends but for now i have the ones that i can trust!

Im feeling GOOD now!! :D Thanx again xx
netballluva
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Den » Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:49 pm

Hello my dear

You feel down because you have negative thoughts all the time. Whatever you think you feel. If you have negative thoughts these thoughts are transmitted as an negative energy and you only attract that negative energy back. Just try for one day to think good thoughts. Think about the things that make you happy and think about them constantly whatever situation you are in. Think about how these positive thoughts will make you feel and feel it. Think about what you want from life not about things that you don't want. Try it, start now and I would be interested to see what happens.
xx
Den
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby netballluva » Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:21 pm

My computer broke and so i havent been able to to read that last post! But now im back and guna try it so thank you so much :D

xx
netballluva
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Cheer me up!