mizzy

Go here if you need cheering up, or if you feel the urge to cheer someone else up!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

mizzy

Postby Raven » Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:59 pm

Just feeling a bit miserable right now. Missing my former boyfriend and don't feel well generally. Am also having to deal with my parents who have more issues than you can shake a stick at. My sisters return from Australia in 2 weeks for 6 weeks then they leave for another year which saddens me. I feel isolated where I live as I can't yet drive. I also feel as if I am drifting away from all my friends, especially those who are now at uni.

I don't expect a reply, just wanted to write my feelings down.
Thanks.
x
Raven
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby crazy_in_love » Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:23 am

well your getting a reply!!

first of is there no way you can go visit your sisters during their time away? I know it may be expensive but it will 1 give you something to work towards and also something to look forward to. Youll also meet new people, see new things etc. Also its hard when your friends go uni and you dnt you feel like you dnt see them, but them living away is just another opportunity for you to do some travelling. jump on a train and go see them for the day or weekend, do some shopping, or just hang, honeslty its fun. Also just keep in touch, a good chat is also just as good.
Taking up some driving lessons (if you dont already do them) may be a thought aswell, or a bus pass!!
crazy_in_love
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Return to Cheer me up!