help your self

Go here if you need cheering up, or if you feel the urge to cheer someone else up!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

help your self

Postby avani » Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:30 pm

hey,
im sorry that most people here feel so bad, i used to be depressed a lot but i believe we are looked after and that the change we need lies within us. we have to help ourselves. if you want to help yourself, have a look at this site which offers a free online course in motivation and inspiration. i hope it can cheer someone up...

i cant post links yet but google the name below...

tysonjoseph
avani
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Pwif » Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:28 am

There are many websites that can help if you (or any of us) are going through depression. However, if you are suffering, go to your doctor first. 1 in 5 people going to the doctor these days suffers from depression (a chemical imbalance in the brain - physical problem).

Logging on to websites is fine, but your own doctor is better at diagnosing and sorting out your problem.

Also, post on here if you've got a specific problem. There are plenty of people on here who are qualified and would like to help.
Live life to the full
Pwif
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to Cheer me up!