i really need cheering up

Go here if you need cheering up, or if you feel the urge to cheer someone else up!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

i really need cheering up

Postby jess123 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:11 am

well bacically my boyfriend is in London and will be there for another 2 weeks and we dont have much money to see eachother as i live 2 hours away and it costs about £27 return!! and i just really really miss him!!
and need some cheering up :cry:
jess123
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby jess123 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:47 pm

and as a result of this i have found myself be moody with him when he txts or calls, and also get upset/stroppy when he tells me hes going out on a boys night out with his friends in London, im not worried that he will cheat on me coz i know he wouldnt - just wish i could be there going out as well. really dont wanna be like this with him but cant help it!!! :x :cry:
jess123
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Tinker88 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:48 pm

hi Jess,

If it helps, My new bf lives in Ireland. a 10hr journy away!! Costs just short of £100 on the plane too. and £200 on the ferry!! Hopefully i'll be seeing him in 3/4 weeks. :D

cant wait.

Absence does make the heart grow fonder.

Look on the bright side at least you get some free space too.

keep your chin up!!
Tinker88
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby jess123 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:55 pm

thanks that helped a bit
i just dont know why i get moody when he tells me hes going out with mates???
how do you and your boyfriend maintain a relationship then?? :-?
jess123
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby brfc » Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:59 am

try www.firstgreatwestern.co.uk and look under firstminutefares or www.megabus.com for cheap fares too london. :)
brfc
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby captainf » Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:45 am

Does your boyfriend live in London or is he only there for 2 weeks? Don't worry so much because im sure hes missing you as much as you're missing him. I bet he probably feels the same way as you. Just call/text eachother alot.

Also, as brfc said you can use megabus to travel to see him. They usually charge £1 (Yes! one pound!) round trip if I recall correctly. I think they only really serve cities though (I could be wrong) Go to their site. Alternatively you can use national express. Where abouts in the country are you? (I hope thats not too much of a personal question)

You probably get abit stroppy with him because you miss him alot and you probably get a little down knowing he is having a good time whilst you're down and missing him. What you need to realise is whether hes having a great time or a bad time, you'll be in his thoughts constantly because hes likely to be missing you as much as you're missing him.
Remember how the runway lights looked one night long ago when you were lost and found your way, and how-you still dont know?
captainf
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby jess123 » Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:03 am

thanks that really helped alot, well as he is at uni and its easter break he had to move out of his room and go back home (London) his going back to uni on april 30th so i will see him then.
i think its just because when he is at uni i can go and see him straight after i finish work and it only takes my about 30mins to get there and atm i dont have that option.
#-o
jess123
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby jess123 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:51 pm

my boyfirend wants me to go and see him this weekend in london and i realy do want to but dont hav alot of money atm, enough to go to london tho.
just not sure if thats really what i want to spent it on (that sound so tight of me) but i really wanna go and see him.
please help.... #-o
jess123
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Cheer me up!