i feel like stressed eric!

Go here if you need cheering up, or if you feel the urge to cheer someone else up!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

i feel like stressed eric!

Postby stellar » Thu Apr 24, 2003 9:12 pm

I just wanted to vent my rage! I'm really sick of stupid, immature little men who are selfish and take you for granted! Why oh why do I always get myself into hectic relationships where I feel like I'm the only one who actually cares?
I'm all miserable! :( Where have all the nice boys gone who don't turn into idiots the second your relationship hits the 6 month mark?!
stellar
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Aldo » Thu Apr 24, 2003 11:12 pm

I dont know much about relationships...i read about some on the web sites and it seems to me the 6 month mark is a make or break time. I think thats rubbish and I hope when I`m in a relationship i dont think of that time. I go with my feelings.

Just be patient....there is someone out there for you. dont take your anger out on the next guy...it could be him.
If you dont ask you will never know
Aldo
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby primalsurfer » Sat May 31, 2003 3:03 pm

sorry to hear about that, take heart not all of us men are bast***d's you just need to find one of us :D

Women don't escape this cop either, I've dated some nasty :evil: females whose goal in life seems to be to find a guy get him interested and falling for you and then rip his heart out tear it in two and stomp on it.

There are a lot of ups and downs in relationships, some work some don't, I'm a subscriber to fate, if it was meant to be it'll work out in the end.

good luck in your search for a nice guy who'll last more than 6 months :wink: .
Primal Surfer

"Only a surfer knows the feeling!"

"Don't be glum, be like a glo-worm, it's never glum cause the sun shines out of it's bum"
primalsurfer
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Cheer me up!