dont know where to start

Go here if you need cheering up, or if you feel the urge to cheer someone else up!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

dont know where to start

Postby XanaduChat » Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:51 pm

not sure if this post belongs here or not :/

Ok where to start, up until wednesday i was 2months pregnant, on wednesday i had an abortion, not sure if it was 100% my decision, i felt alot of pressure in making it, i cut my arms really bad - first time in a year on my arms, i cant get the fact i have killed my own baby out my head!
Had a huge argument with my parents today and blamed them for me making that decision, i just feel like i hate everybody, im so emotional - i feel as though im even draining my close friends.
I dont wanna feel anything any more!
Everything really hurts!
XanaduChat
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby peecee » Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:34 pm

Hun, first of all, stop hurting yourself physically.

Secondly, stop hurting yourself emotionally; you need help from someone independent, such as LIFE. They, and lots of other organisations like them, are completely non-judgemental, and know exactly what you're going through. See this;

Our trained counsellors are there to listen, not to judge. LIFE has over 120 care centres across the UK. Phone our national hotline on 0845 300 1716 to find your nearest centre or click here to see a map and listing of all the centres. All counselling is strictly confidential. We offer emotional and practical support to help women continue their pregnancy - and counselling after abortion for women who have been badly damaged by the experience

Please give them a try, sweet pea.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Shine your light and let the whole world see.
peecee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Cheer me up!