Break up

Go here if you need cheering up, or if you feel the urge to cheer someone else up!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Break up

Postby sparkly_star » Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:09 pm

I just broke up with my b/f and I feel terrible. I love him so much but it just wasn't working :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference.
sparkly_star
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby brfc » Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:44 am

awww im really sorry too hear that sparkly ((hugs)))) its always hard when you break up with someone but you knew deep down it wasnt working. no point in staying if things dont work. hope your ok. pm me anytime if you fancy a chat. take care brfc xx
brfc
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Pwif » Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:07 am

Sorry to hear that Sparkly_Star. Breaking up with a bf/gf is never easy so my heart goes out to you. Take care.
Live life to the full
Pwif
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby captainf » Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:18 pm

Hey

Im really sorry to hear that. I'm sure you can do better than him anyway. Im sure he was a nice bf but from the things you used to tell me he did leave much to be desired. You can (and will) find someone else.
Remember how the runway lights looked one night long ago when you were lost and found your way, and how-you still dont know?
captainf
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Return to Cheer me up!