im depressed

Go here if you need cheering up, or if you feel the urge to cheer someone else up!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

im depressed

Postby messedup4eva » Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:36 pm

hey this is more of me babbling than anything else always makes me feel better 2 write down whats in my head.
well where 2 start. thing is a list of all thats wrong with me

1) im the most ugliest person ever
2)im fat
3)im the most boring person ever
4)i have no friends
5)the only people i can talk 2 is whoeva answers me on this site
6)never had a boyfried and because of all the above never will
7)met guy on the internet who says he likes me but thats because he hasnt seen me. when or if he does means he will run away and never talk 2 me again.
8)ive achieved nothing with my life
9)cant kill myself cause i care 2 much about family.
10)been called names and felt like rubbish 4 most of my life
11) never eva want 2 do anything. i think with all them problems i should shut myself away cause its unfair 4 the rest of the world 2 even have 2 look at me.
12) have no money
13) always stressing about every last little thing

and going 2 stop there cause have 2 go out so no time 2 write anymore but u never know might continue this another day. sorry 4 going on. bye
messedup4eva
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Lolly - Pop » Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:51 pm

Hun, I am so sorry that you are feeling like this "hugs", but I agree with you writing things down always makes me feel better.
Have you been to see a doctor about the way you are feeling, I am sure they will be able to help you in a few ways:
If you are really overweight they will be able advise you on the best way to get fit. Once you are feeling better about your weight you will start to feel less ugly as your confidence increases. Also exercise naturally makes you feel good.
If it's a case of you being depressed they can help you tackle it. I am glad though that you have said that you wouldn't kill yourself cause of your family. Have you told them how you are feeling?
I don't know if you work or how old you are, but if you are short of money I have found going round charity shops and car boots picking up items and then selling them on the internet a good way of raising extra cash.
It sounds cheesy but if this guy runs off, then he is not worth your time. I know its easy to say but it's true.
I know you have listed some other issues but I think I have rambled on enough, I am sure the other PP's will have great advice for you.
Finally you say that you worry about every little thing, well thats what this site is for, just post it and people will try and help. You said writing things down makes you feel better.

Feel free to PM me any time x
Lolly - Pop
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby messedup4eva » Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:10 pm

hey thanks 4 replying.
im not 1 of those people that witch about being fat and never doing anything about it. ive gone down 2 dress sizes but 4 some reason cant seem 2 loose any more. and being fat is only 1 of the things that makes me ugly. i have bad skin with loads of spots and no matter what i buy and try nothing seems 2 work. i also the worst hair eva its long very dry, dull and frizzy. and i also have have big ears so everything makes me ugly.

as 4 talking 2 my family i cant they dont get it. im either told 2 shut up or told i am being stupid. i cant talk 2 my mom as she is always very busy.

as 4 the money thing i dont have a job i know u r all thinking well get 1 and i will have money. thing is i have 100 of letter saying no 2 giving me a job everytime i phone 4 1 im told no and every interview they always say no. im always very sweet, talk nice and nevr moan. i dress smart but still no luck.
i did work in a charity shop and had 2 leave because they had so many good stuff i kept spending my money :lol:

oh and the guy thing u say if he walks way then he isnt worth it which means im going 2 spend my life on my own.

been going on 4 ages so will shut up now thanks again 4 relying and dont worry ive been depressed 4 years now some days r good some bad i guess thats just life.
messedup4eva
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby brfc » Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:02 pm

well from a guy point of view i prefer people who arnt stick thin. more there too cuddle i say :lol: this guy here looks beyond the outside and more too whats inside. suprising how many great people you meet just by reaching past the looks thing and seeing the great personality.

dont give up on the job hunt. i was made redundant just after xmas and just kept applying for jobs till one came up. you,ll get there in the end im sure.

you sound a nice gal and im sure that the right guy will tap into your qualities which i feel you have lots of hidden in there.

feel free too pm me anytime if your feeling down and need cheering up. i love making people feel good and hope i can work my magic on you :)

take care brfc x
brfc
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby messedup4eva » Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:47 pm

thanks but im sure even if u saw me u would think the same lol
dont think i will pm u or any1 i try and stay away from talking 1 on 1 with people. i end up really stressing them out and annoying them. but thanks alot anyway
messedup4eva
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby brfc » Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:44 pm

have you seen the doctor about your depression? could be a start too feeling better.
brfc
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby messedup4eva » Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:35 am

nope dont like docs. anyway i dont feel as if i have the right 2 b depressed. i mean yea i think life sucks but im still greatful of it. there r worse people out there than me that have alot more problems and not much of anything else. what right do i have 2 moan about my problems when im better off than some people out there.
messedup4eva
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby chosenfew » Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:34 am

hi "messedup4eva"

I was an kind of am in the same boat as you. i felt really down, thought everyone hated me, was in a bad mood most of the time, wanted to end my life, thought i was boring, ugly, the list goes on....anyway about two months ago i plucked up the courage to go the doctors. i hate the as much as you im sure....they were really nice to me. i didnt even know why i was depresed, kept thinking there are worse off people than me ect. there is a type of depression that just comes on you for no reason and thats what i have got. they spoke to me about it and now im on tablets to help it and i feel alot better. i still have to odd low day but its 99% better than it used to be. honestly!!

as for the boy thing. you dont need one. you need to concerntrate on getting better, not on boys. the more you look the harder it gets, really. if you dont look one will just come along. it may take a while but who cares?? boys annoy and then you will be arguing with him as your depressed and that will make you feel worse. if you dont think about getting a boyfriend then thats at least one weight off your shoulder.

also, people come in different shapes and sizes. fat, thin, tall, small. look aroud you next time your in town. no everyone is stick thin and most still get or have boyfriends. you may not be able to loose more weight coz thats the size your ment to be.

hope this helps :)
chosenfew
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby chat noir » Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:36 pm

I definitely agree that once you stop looking for a man, one will come along! I got my first boyfriend after Id given up totally on trying to get a boyfriend, and the second (my current) boyf came along 6 weeks before I was due to leave home to go to uni! we're still going strong nearly 3 years later though :) maybe its something to do with being relaxed about blokes and they can sense that if youre desperate and its puts them off..or something?
chat noir
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby messedup4eva » Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:02 am

i cant talk 2 docs. if i cant even talk 2 my family how can i talk 2 a stranger? as 4 the boyfriend thing im not looking 4 a guy i know i will b on my own 4 eva and it dont bother me. its a whole long story about the guy i was on about and we have been talking 4 over a year. he told me 2 let him in and 2 stop putting up a wall around me all the time so after many months i did. we got on great now he wants 2 meet up. we meet on the net and i wont let him see me cause i know it will mess everything up and he will stop talking 2 me. like i said im not looking 4 some and i dont care about being on my own 4 eva comes with life. so im not desperate and hate people thinking i am.
messedup4eva
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby chosenfew » Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:09 pm

we was not saying you were desperate but by what you wrote at the top it sounded like you were looking fopr a boyfriend. where only here to try and help you but if your not gonna listen and take the advise qwe give you on board its not worth it.
chosenfew
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby messedup4eva » Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:18 pm

i wasnt on about what u said i was greatful 4 what u wrote. it was just the way this was said
maybe its something to do with being relaxed about blokes and they can sense that if youre desperate and its puts them off..or something?
makes me sound like i am desperate and it just got 2 me a bit.

I am very greatful 4 all the advice every1 said. and sorry if it seemed any other way.
messedup4eva
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby chat noir » Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:07 pm

messedup4eva wrote:i wasnt on about what u said i was greatful 4 what u wrote. it was just the way this was said
maybe its something to do with being relaxed about blokes and they can sense that if youre desperate and its puts them off..or something?
makes me sound like i am desperate and it just got 2 me a bit.

I am very greatful 4 all the advice every1 said. and sorry if it seemed any other way.

sorry :oops: :oops: I clearly wasnt thinking when I typed that! my apologies! what I meant to say was that men can sense when a girl is over-interested and they tend to back off in that situation.. you know like when you get a guy trying to chat you up who youre really not interested in? kinda like that I guess, makes you feel uncomfortable!

not suggesting youre desperate :oops: must have had my mind on other things while I was typing! Sorry!
chat noir
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby messedup4eva » Tue May 01, 2007 12:05 am

no im sorry was having a bad day that day had some bad news and i moaned at every1. just not having great time at the moment and this is how i do things i try and talk 2 people then when they try and help me im mean and push them away. sorry 4 being such a cow. im am truly sorry and thanks 2 all that gave advice and took there time 2 try and help me. i just think im deyond help.
messedup4eva
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby chat noir » Tue May 01, 2007 10:23 am

messedup4eva wrote:no im sorry was having a bad day that day had some bad news and i moaned at every1. just not having great time at the moment and this is how i do things i try and talk 2 people then when they try and help me im mean and push them away. sorry 4 being such a cow. im am truly sorry and thanks 2 all that gave advice and took there time 2 try and help me. i just think im deyond help.

I know how you feel with the bad day thing :( (when I was typing "You're" or "you" I meant people in general, not you specifically :))
that'll teach me not to think while typing! anyway hope some of the advice helped, you can always come back if you need more :)
chat noir
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Next

Return to Cheer me up!