Not alone but lonely

Go here if you need cheering up, or if you feel the urge to cheer someone else up!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Not alone but lonely

Postby muppet13 » Fri May 04, 2007 1:34 pm

Fat, ugly, convinced b/f off with other women, paying off £25,000 left to me by my ex and no one I can talk to it about because everyone thinks I'm so happy. Cant get advice from friends as I'm the one they come to. I feel so sick of things. Then thinking that there are people worse of than me makes me feel even worse for complaining. I'm done promise!
muppet13
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby yessica » Sun May 06, 2007 6:41 pm

Sounds like you need someone to talk to - ur in the right place!! Stop being a shoulder to cry on. I know its good to make other people feel better but just think although all your friends problems are halved, all their halves are big weights left on you!! Tell your friends that sometimes it can be hard for you and if you're as good a friend as you say i'm sure they would be glad to help you for a change.

I don't mean to sound rude but are you one of those people that wants people to like them? I know I can be. It sounds as if you're quite worried about what people will think of you. You don't need to be a shoulder to cry on to be a liked person and it's ok for everyone to have a moan once in a while. We all need to let our emotions out sometimes. It's not good to keep them bottled up.
:D Smile and the world smiles with you. Laugh and they all think you're on drugs :lol:
xoxoxox
yessica
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby muppet13 » Mon May 07, 2007 10:28 am

I do worry alot about what people think of me, just cant seem to do the whole I dont care what you think thing. Just not me I guess I'm a born worrier.

I tend to try and work my problems out myself, and if that does work cry and have one of my panic attacks. My b/f has been great though, although I still find it hard to tell him exactly whats going on in my head - its hard when sometimes I dont even know. But hes told me he'll be there when I do want to talk.

Guess its just easy to come on here where noone knows you, I probably still worry what people are thinking about me but not as much, as I dont know them and dont have to face them.
muppet13
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Jess1234 » Wed May 09, 2007 6:32 am

Hey,

It is really hard not to care what people think and that doesn't make you a born worrier.

You said in your first post that you think that your boyfriend is off with other women.. can i ask why you think that?

i agree with Yessica about not trying to solve everyone elses problems, i think you should take some time out and try and sort your own problems out first, try talking to your friends and telling them how you feel, they should undertand that you have problems to and be availiable to talk to you.

Hope everything gets better for you
Take care
Jess x
Jess1234
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby delightfully_saucey » Sun May 13, 2007 3:08 pm

dont worry too much. there's plenty of things u can do 2 help urself- if ur bf left u in debt, then get some legal advise on that. as 4 ur friends, im sure they'd b fine if u went to them. its what friends r 4! xXx
delightfully_saucey
Just Landed
Just Landed

Return to Cheer me up!