Illness and exams getting me down

Go here if you need cheering up, or if you feel the urge to cheer someone else up!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Illness and exams getting me down

Postby Jess1234 » Thu May 10, 2007 8:34 am

For the last 2 and a half weeks i have been ill with a viral cough which also makes it difficult for me to breathe and now I have a cold and a stomach bug to add to that. Ive had about 3 days off school in the past two weeks which is bad because my exams start tomorrow. I'm really worried that i won't do well in my exams especially as I'm getting very little sleep at the moment! My first two exams are biology and physics and physics is my worst subject and i really need to pass it.

Jess xx
Jess1234
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby cornlover100 » Thu May 10, 2007 12:20 pm

well if you want to pass revise in short amount and take breaks, dont get yourself to worried because if your too nervous on the day then you might not do so well, when all the exams are finished you will feel a whole lot better, i have just finished my exams and felt the same really but feeling lot better now they are all over and done with. :D
cornlover100
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby spacegirl » Thu May 10, 2007 11:05 pm

the exact same thing happened to me in my french a-level, i was feeling awful the week running up to the exam, but my teacher noticed i wasn't well and arranged for me to do the exam at a later date. if you're genuinely unwell, you have the opportuity to postpone your exam or other options, it's not fair that you should be disadvantaged because you happened to be unwell at the same time as your exam. go to your doctor and ask for a note, and get your mum to ring your teacher and discuss your options. the worst thing you could do now is to stress more about it. just focus on getting well.
not if you were the last dandy on earth
spacegirl
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Return to Cheer me up!