Feeling Down

Go here if you need cheering up, or if you feel the urge to cheer someone else up!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Feeling Down

Postby kitten » Wed May 16, 2007 4:06 pm

I've been doing so well recently things are great between hubby and I. I'm studying an OU course and hope to get a degree from it eventually will take some years though!

Then something happened that has completely rocked me, I don't want to go into detail but needless to say I'm feeling quite sad and down. Its something that I was getting over and feeling better about and now I'm back to square one - of questioning myself and my life.

I didn't want to go here again and I'm determined not to get too down again. Could just do with a little support. :(
kitten
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Kollette » Wed May 16, 2007 7:48 pm

Heya hun,

Aw im so glad your life is going well right now with your course and hubby!

It sounds like you are very determined to not let this event get you down, determination is often so key, if you believe in yourself then you will succeed. Often things seem so hard, but your view and outlook will make you succeed.

Don't worry, you're not back to sqaure one! You have experience and determination and that makes you so far ahead of square one. Aslong as you believe that you will come through this and stay strong then that will happen.

It sounds like your determination is there, and you can definatly do this. Sometimes things happen which make us feel awful, but if you keep this mind set and refuse to let it get you down it will all work out.

Im sure everything will be good for you.

x x x
Kollette
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby brfc » Wed May 16, 2007 9:13 pm

hey kitten glad things are back on track with hubby and your course. as kollette says you sound very determined too get over whatss upset you and try not too let it bring you down which is great. stay strong and remember were always here 4 u :) take care brfc xx
brfc
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby kitten » Thu May 17, 2007 9:44 am

Thanks for your replies. I'm feeling a little better this morning. Have bought my textbook to work so I can study at lunchtime, thus keeping my mind off things and helping with my course.

I'm doing OK however, each time I;m feeling alright something happens or gets said that reminds me. :(
kitten
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby kitten » Sun May 27, 2007 2:20 pm

My husband has confessed he still doesn't trust me :( I can't blame him but it really hurts that I've done that to him and he still feels that way after quite some time.

I am really angry with myself and the other person that caused this and just wish I could change things that happened as its completely changed my marriage.

I know we'll get through it but things will never be the same again and its all my fault.

I don't expect sympathy but I needed to write it down.
kitten
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Den » Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:17 pm

Hello my dear

You feel down because you have negative thoughts all the time. Whatever you think you feel. If you have negative thoughts these thoughts are transmitted as an negative energy and you only attract that negative energy back. Just try for one day to think good thoughts. Think about the things that make you happy and think about them constantly whatever situation you are in. Think about how these positive thoughts will make you feel and feel it. Think about what you want from life not about things that you don't want. Try it, start now and I would be interested to see what happens.
xx
Den
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Cheer me up!