Alone for the weekend (kinda)...

Go here if you need cheering up, or if you feel the urge to cheer someone else up!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Alone for the weekend (kinda)...

Postby Kollette » Thu May 17, 2007 4:58 pm

Heya,

Just feeling down as it transpires that my block will be empty this weekend. That doesnt bother me its just one of my better friends in the block arranged to do loads of stuff this weekend with me and has now suddenly gone home for no reason - again!!!

Last weekend I went home for my sisters bday and took her with me so she wanst left on her own so am feeling slightly annoyed.

Looks like a seriously quiet weekend for one :( Just need cheering up a bit!!!!

Sorry guys x x x
Kollette
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby spacegirl » Thu May 17, 2007 5:10 pm

sometimes i just love a good quiet weekend. my flat is never empty (and i'm sure some of you have seen my posts about my disaster of a flatmate haha) and any time it is i just seize the chance to have the place all to myself. If i were you, i'd have a bath, go to tescos and by loads of junkfood, get some trashy dvds and just chill the hell out. last time i did that i borrowed my flatmate's sex and the city box set and watched 4 hours straight of sex and the city with a bottle of wine, by myself with my phone switched off. bliss!!!
not if you were the last dandy on earth
spacegirl
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby streetglow_cruiser » Mon May 21, 2007 2:20 pm

poor u! we're here for u... :grouphug:
"C'est français, c'est cliquetis....comprendre ca!"
streetglow_cruiser
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby Littlelovely » Thu May 31, 2007 6:34 pm

Cor make the most of it girl!! Put your feet up, pamper yourself and get a good film on the go!
Sadly not everyone is like we are and not so considerate when it comes to peoples feelings, but dont take it to heart!

Enjoy it xx
Littlelovely
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Cheer me up!