I cry when I'm not with him..

Go here if you need cheering up, or if you feel the urge to cheer someone else up!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

I cry when I'm not with him..

Postby yessica » Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:03 pm

I'm really into my bf at the moment and I get seriously upset when I have to say goodbye even though I see him nearly every day. Although, I only see him for a long time about twice a week. Sometimes if we've spent the whole day together, I end up in tears just before we say goodbye. The following day all I can do is mope about the house if I'm not at school. When I am at school he's constantly on my mind, distracting me from lessons and I can be really sad - not my normal happy self. I have good days and bad days though. Thisis probably due to my hormones.

I'm sure I'll be out of this phase soon. But while I'm here, can anyone think of anything I can do to help me through my sad times? Lots of my friends think I'm really pathetic but some others say it's sweet how much I care about him. Luckily I finished my exams before I got into this phase but i'm worried it's going to distract me from my work the end of this year and next year. Should I break up with him? See him less? Or just put up with it for now - he is worth it. I've never connected with a guy like this. I know this will seem a pathetic problem but I was wondering if anyone has gone through this with their first love? Or any of them?..
:D Smile and the world smiles with you. Laugh and they all think you're on drugs :lol:
xoxoxox
yessica
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby jess123 » Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:28 pm

hi,
just like you i miss my boyfriend when i am not with him.
but i find that it helps me to look a photos of us and how happy we are.
this might help you??
jess123
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby yessica » Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:38 pm

Thank u! I don't think I actually have a photo of us together - I must get one!! Doesn't that make u even more sad though?

I wish I was older so that I could live with him!! lol
:D Smile and the world smiles with you. Laugh and they all think you're on drugs :lol:
xoxoxox
yessica
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby jess123 » Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:46 pm

well yer it does sometimes,
but it makes me think about how happy we are and how good everything is between us and..... it makes me smile.

im moving in with my boyfriend soon :D but i got to move away from everyone and everything i know for him hope it works out lol
jess123
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Weasley » Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:31 am

Hi yessica. I remember I was like this when I was at college and fell in love with my first boyfriend. He lived around half an hour away from me and I couldn't drive back then so I only used to see him at college - weekends were a no no as neither of us could get to over to each others houses. I was devestated on a Friday night - it used to ruin my weekends. Now, I absolutely adore my own space. Not sure if it's because I'm older, but I love nothing more now that to have a night with my friends with out my fiancee been there, but it doesn't mean I don't love him to bits! Why not keep your mind busy when you're not together - go and see your friends, pamper yourself, go for a walk or excersise. These are the things I do when I'm not with my fiancee. We are moving in together the end of the week so I won't get that much chance now to do these things! You must love him so much - but don't let it get you down when he's not around! Just think that when you do see him it will make it so much better! Absence makes the heart grow fonder - enjoy the time you get to yourself!
xxx :)
Weasley
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Return to Cheer me up!