He won't talk

Go here if you need cheering up, or if you feel the urge to cheer someone else up!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

He won't talk

Postby sparkly_star » Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:55 pm

My best friend won't talk to me and I don't know what I've done :(
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference.
sparkly_star
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby jess123 » Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:25 pm

talk to him, and simply ask him what yo uhave done and see what he says??
can u think of anything you might of said done?
jess123
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby sparkly_star » Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:54 pm

I've tried talking to him, we live quite far apart so I can only contact him online at the moment and he's just ignoring my messages :( Lol who knows, it could've been anything, he can be rather sensitive. And I have a habit of putting my foot in my mouth with him it seems.
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference.
sparkly_star
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby captainf » Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:57 pm

Maybe you should leave him alone for today and see how he is tomorrow? He may just need abit of breathing space.

Is this your boyfriend that you're speaking of?
Remember how the runway lights looked one night long ago when you were lost and found your way, and how-you still dont know?
captainf
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby sparkly_star » Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:31 pm

It's been 2 weeks now :( It's like I don't exist. Yeah but we decided to go back to being just friends a month or 2 ago, I can't bring myself to call him my ex even now.
sparkly_star
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby captainf » Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:41 pm

Hmm, sorry to hear that. Maybe its just abit emotional for the both of you at the moment? He may just need abit of time. You could send him a message and say that you are here for him when he wants to talk. Then leave him alone for abit.
Remember how the runway lights looked one night long ago when you were lost and found your way, and how-you still dont know?
captainf
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby sparkly_star » Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:48 pm

I heard from him last night, although he's not around tonight. But I guess that means he plans on returning and I was worried he wasn't going to.
sparkly_star
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby captainf » Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:49 pm

What did he say?
captainf
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby violet » Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:18 pm

well... i think you should try talking to her... ask her why... sometimes me and my friends get into does kind of fight too.. and its very annoying. good luck ^^

~violet
violet
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby all_apologies » Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:40 pm

Please note, this topic was started last summer and has likely been resolved. Thanks 8)
all_apologies
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby sparkly_star » Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:41 pm

:o I can't even remember posting this :lol: But yeah, all is well with this now :D
sparkly_star
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Return to Cheer me up!