Anyone who wants cheering up, this is the buis!!

Go here if you need cheering up, or if you feel the urge to cheer someone else up!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Anyone who wants cheering up, this is the buis!!

Postby +Jess+ » Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:20 pm

It's a Joke, and a good one at that. You need to bear in mind also that when I tell it people do laugh... or maybe thats at me, not with me.. haha anyway here goes:
IT SEEMS LONG, BUT ITS WORTH IT FOR THE ENDING.. and no you cant just read the ending... -_-
:D :D :D :D

This is about an inflatable boy. Who lives in an inflatable world, he had an inflatable house, car, bed, tv, desk, everything!
So one day inflatable boy was in bed and his inflatable mother called up the inflatable stairs "inflatable boy get up, your breakfast is down stairs!" So inflatable boy got out of his inflatable bed went down his inflatable stairs and through his inflatable corridor and past his inflatable dad. As he went past his inflatable dad, inflatable boy said "Morning inflatable dad."
Inflatable boy went into the inflatable kitchen and said morning to his inflatable mother and ate his inflatable breakfast. After he had finshed his breakfast his inflatable mother said to him, "inflatable boy! Your last for school!" So inflatable boy went out the the inflatable door, down the inflatble path to the inflatable gate. Going down the inflatable road to his inflatable school he saw the inflatable postman. The inflatable postman said to him "hello inflatable boy, you off to school?" And inflatable boy replied "yes, inflatable postman I am."
When inflatable boy got into his inflatable school and went down to his inflatable class room he found that the inflatable headmaster was in his class. When the inflatable headmaster saw inflatable boy he said "inflatable boy!! Your late for school!!" inflatable boy then said to the inflatable headmaster, "i dont care." And got out his inflatable pin and poked the inflatable headmaster. the inflatable headmaster then went *WHOOOOSSHHH* and all the air came out of him. inflatable boy then poked the side of the school, and the whole building went *WHOOOOOOOSH* and all the air came rushing out of the building. Inflatable boy then poked him self and all the air came *WHOOOOOOSHHHING* out of him.

Later that day inflatable boy woke up to find him self in inflatable hospital, when he looked to his right he saw his inflatable headmaster who was being pumped back up by the inflatable nurses. The inflatable head master then said to inflatable boy "Not only have you let me down, Not only have you let yourself down, But you've let the whole school down."

It was long i know, but SO worth it. ::D. You can thank a drunk night with my family for that one. ::D 8) =D> =D> :wink:
+Jess+
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Weasley » Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:01 pm

Hahaha!

Bet you got really annoyed with having to type inflatable so many times! :D
xxx :)
Weasley
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby HappyGoLucky » Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:29 am

Inflatable..Inflatable...Inflatable!

There's a lot of that word in there! x)
Life is like a box of chocolates... you never know what you're gonna get!
HappyGoLucky
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby pink stripes » Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:14 pm

lol yup made me giggle :lol:

--x
pink stripes
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby LemonJuice87 » Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:48 pm

That joke always makes me laugh!!! :lol: I love it!
LemonJuice87
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Cheer me up!