mood swings....

Go here if you need cheering up, or if you feel the urge to cheer someone else up!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

mood swings....

Postby jess123 » Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:08 pm

the past few months my mood swings have been terrible!!!
one min im all happy and everything is amazing and gonig so well...
the next min im swearing at my boyfriend, shouting at him for every little thing, why do i get so angry at him???
what can i do?? im scared if i carry on like this it will drive him away as he has already said he cant put up woth my mood swings..
please tell me what to do.
jess123
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Lolly - Pop » Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:50 pm

Have you been to the doctors about your mood swings? There could be a reason which you have suddenly having them and they might be able to help you work out why.
Lolly - Pop
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby jess123 » Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:56 pm

no i havent, i dont want to look stupid/be put on tablets if it is nothing.
i dont think it is that bad, but its obersly not nice for my boyfriend to have his head bitten off for every little thing he mentions. i dont know why i am like this with him as he doesnt do anything wrong :( .
does it sound like it could be something?? xx
jess123
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Lolly - Pop » Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:04 pm

I don't think that it would hurt to speak to your doctor, that's what they are there for. I am sure they won't think you are being silly especially if you feel it's effecting your relationship with your boyfriend. If you don't want to go to the doctors you could try writing down, what happened, dates etc when you feel like this and see if there is a common factor
Lolly - Pop
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby jess123 » Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:07 pm

thats a good idea, everytime i get mad with him or cry for no reason i will write it down and when i feel ready take it to my doctor,
im on the verge of crying now..... whats the matter with me??
jess123
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Lolly - Pop » Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:17 pm

maybe it's just everything building up and you have just had a fight with your boyfriend
Lolly - Pop
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby jess123 » Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:19 pm

its not depression or anything...... i have no reason to be depressed do i, great family, amazing boyfriend, good mates.
i cant figure out whats gonig on.
jess123
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Lolly - Pop » Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:26 pm

I am saying that you are depressed, just there is a lot going on in your life at the moment and sometimes you just need a good cry. I am like that I am a happy person with a great family, but when I moved house I was crying like a baby :o I don't know why cause I was excited about moving all I know is I felt loads better afterwards :D So I guess it did me some good
Lolly - Pop
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby jess123 » Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:34 pm

but i dont feel like this all the time its just ocasionally.
me and my boyfriend are gonig to talk about it tonight, earlier he suggested that when i get angry with him and think im gonig to scream at him to just walk away in to a different room and be by myself for a while and we have agreed when i do this, he wont follow me to argue.
i love him so much and he is so understanding, and i want to do something nice to thank him fo reverything any ideas??
jess123
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby jampot » Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:42 pm

cook a lovely meal! or order in if you're lazy like me :wink:

buy him some beer (if he drinks) and let him watch what he wants to watch. theyre only small ideas but theyre something!!
That's Me!
jampot
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Cheer me up!