So fed up

Go here if you need cheering up, or if you feel the urge to cheer someone else up!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

So fed up

Postby liddy » Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:24 pm

God what a mess my life is at the moment, thats how it feels anyway - Hubby of 20yrs and me are splitting up (which is what I want - he doesnt) There is someone else involved though he is not the reason for the split, Ive been unhappy for years. My OH doesnt see a problem in our relationship and blames me for my own unhappiness as he's unwilling to take any responsibility - Ive been to my soliciter who says I should stay in the house with my little girl but OH refuses to leave point blank.
We had the house valued today but he says if it was sold we would not be able to afford a decent house each (true)
He wont leave, I dont want to go. What a mess.
We live seperate lives now and my soliciter says its possible to be divorced in 6 months. Is this possible while we are still living together?
I think Im going mad sometimes though the person I am involved with has said it will all be right in the end.
I think he's hoping to sell his family home and eventually we put our two sums together and buy something decent for us and my daughter.
Ive got a horrible meeting at work tomorrow too.... please cheer me up someone. Will it ever get better?
All I want to do at the moment is hide away somewhere and come out when its safe, lol
liddy
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Ogadai » Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:27 am

hey, i said to Michael Jackson 'lighten up!'. no seriously, i understand why you are getting so stressed but, although you may not like it, i would not adivse you get divorced whilst living together, i'm not a world expert when it comes to relationships, but can you find a sort of half-way mark between you and your hubby? so at least you can make it easier for your daughter that way
Time. Time is an artificial construct. An arbitrary system based on the idea that events occur in a linear direction at all times. Always forward, never back. Is the concept of time correct? Is time relevant?
Ogadai
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby fairy of darkness » Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:10 pm

can imagine it being pretty arkward
how old is your daughter?
i mean she may have an opinion on it, unless obviously she is very little
i do feel for you, in the end it will all turn out ok, but like Ogadai said, i wouldn't imagine getting divorced and living together is the best scenario for you or your daughter.
Much sympathy
F.O.D
xxx
Constantly moving
fairy of darkness
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Return to Cheer me up!