Neighbours from Hell!!!!

Go here if you need cheering up, or if you feel the urge to cheer someone else up!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Neighbours from Hell!!!!

Postby munchpufftigs » Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:44 pm

I dont know if I have put this in the right bit.

It all started from last December when I moved in to my new flat, I live in a nice area the problem I got is a couple of neighbours as got it in for me, cause i have learning diffcults but im as nomal as anyone else I can do everything for my self. The only things i get stuck wiv is bills and stuff but i get help for that.

Well last night it all kick off again people was banning outside and my mate from across the road went and knocked on this blokes door 2 ask him 2 turn the music down. well the bloke from across the road started having a go at us but he is a donkry head then he came out wiv a knive and start threatening us. said he was goin 2 reports us 2 the council for mine and my mates threatening beahaviour, but we didnt do nothing i just stood there. Put I had 2 get out of my flat cause last time he started he did my car over and I get scared now that he could do more damage then anything....... Please help I dont know wot 2 do Im scared that next time it could be my life :cry:
munchpufftigs
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby brfc » Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:28 pm

my advice is to go streight to the police. if this guy thretened you with a knife then it is a crimanal offence which you shouldnt have to put up with. also worth going to the council as this guy if he carrys on being a nuisence could be thrown out or given a noise abatement notice to ban him from playing loud music.
brfc
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

hey

Postby munchpufftigs » Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:50 pm

spoke to my housing officer today and she said i have 2 keep a record off it but wot upset me the most i havent done anything 2 him and my car get done over
munchpufftigs
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Cheer me up!