I've had an Epiphany

Go here if you need cheering up, or if you feel the urge to cheer someone else up!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

I've had an Epiphany

Postby Tarantula » Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:44 pm

Last night I broke up with Josh, the best boy in the universe, for indifferent reasons to do with me wanting to be single, he didn't even do anything wrong and couldn't've done more to make our relationship better. 24 hours later and I regret it so much, but

I will not simply bounce back, 'cos if I do then how can he take me seriously in future...? No, instead I am going to wait 6 weeks.

He insists he will always love me, so we shall see. In 6 weeks we are both attending a Halloween party... If he still wants me back I will go back but until then

I'm celibate and will try to help people more. As a sort of... Odd Karmic atonement. TJW... Has gone spiritual.

I'm appreciating what I had and what I threw away, more and more every second. I want to change so that I never ever act so stupidly again. 'Cos that's what he deserves.
Tarantula
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby all_apologies » Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:23 pm

Please stick to one thread per problem. I'll link to your more recent thread here as it seems to give a more detailed description of your situation. Cheers 8)
all_apologies
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Cheer me up!