No boyfriend.. still

Go here if you need cheering up, or if you feel the urge to cheer someone else up!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

No boyfriend.. still

Postby netballluva » Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:26 pm

I have posted on here before about not having a boyfriend. Im 14 nearly 15 and haven't had a proper boyfriend before! Everyone else around me my age has and I feel really behind! And its not just that I feel behind, I just want someone. Its really getting me down at the moment!

I feel like I attract the wrong boys all the time. I was in town with a friend a couple of weeks ago and a group of boys came up to us. One asked me for my number so I gave it too him as he seemed friendly. Then as the day went on he was too pushy. I started to feel really uncomfortable around him and a few days later when he text me I didn't reply.

Do you think it's because that I'm too picky that I can't find anyone that I like?! I want to meet new people but I don't know where to go!

Another thing! Famous hotties! I get obsessed! At the moment its maxxie from skins! But anyway! I think about them alot and I think I might be not finding anyone because they arent as perfect as the famous people I like.

I can't really talk about this with many of my friends so I thought I'd say it on here so that I can hear someone elses opinion so anything you say will be appriciated (:

x
netballluva
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby irishsmiler » Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:09 am

Hey netballuva,
I promise u i was exactly the same as u wen i was younger, i constantly felt i was the only teenage girl on the earth who didn't have a boyfriend, and i was dying for one!!
But i'll let u in a little secret, concentrate on enjoying yourself with ur mates, hanging out and doing whatever and when ur least expecting it you will meet someone....honestly, try not to get too down in the dumps about it.

And the really gud news, is that as soon as u do get a boyfriend, you will spend all your time moaning about him....its the girlie way!! Gud luck with everything and cheer up!! I promise theres plenty of time for fellas.....xxx
irishsmiler
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: No boyfriend.. still

Postby retrochav » Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:38 am

Rarely have i read a post from someone of your age who was so grown up. You have the sense to be looking for the right type of guy rather than think you should just "have a boyfriend" all that is wrong is that you are doubting yourself. Try not to, as you will get what you want and it will be real.

Having crushes on guys from TV and Film or Bands is a great thing to do. Its a good practice to explore how you feel and want a guy to respond. I used to have fancies for guys on TV (wont mention them as i will seem old!!) and it made me think about how i wanted a guy to treat me, and how i would treat him. Of course you know they are playing a role - they have to go to the toilet, get spots, get moody like everyone else in real life. Yet by watching how the character deals with problems we can think "i want a guy who deals with stuff like that"

You will find this guy soon, he is out there. For now, enjoy being with your mates and watch their mistakes so you dont make them. 90% of lads are straight so with that much choice you can afford to be choosey.
whatever your problem someone else has been there and bears the scars.
retrochav
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby netballluva » Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:10 pm

Thanks for your replys (: feel abit better about it now

x
netballluva
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Cheer me up!