I need some support + advice

Go here if you need cheering up, or if you feel the urge to cheer someone else up!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Postby Bel Bel » Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:53 am

Glad all went well at doctors

I think you have to put a time limit on how long you'll wait because if it turns out she doesn't want you then it could be that your missing out on real oppotunties to find love

She doesn't sound at all sure she knows what she wants and she could say yes and change her mind a few days later

I know this isn't what you want to hear but I kind of get the feeling she is stringing you along. Her feelings can't be that strong or she wouldn't say no then yes within a few hours
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby captainf » Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:07 pm

I'm trying my best to wait. Its just hard when she blows hot and cold. Last night broke my heart and now I dont understand whether I have a chance or not. :( We are good together and I know we'd be happy together. I don't mind her having time but I just dont want to be constantly pushed away. :(
Remember how the runway lights looked one night long ago when you were lost and found your way, and how-you still dont know?
captainf
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Previous

Return to Cheer me up!