A bit blue :-(

Go here if you need cheering up, or if you feel the urge to cheer someone else up!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

A bit blue :-(

Postby Kayx » Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:25 pm

Hey guys.I'm hoping someone on here can cheer me up :-) My boyfriend is moving away soon with his mum because they can't afford the house that they live in. She has a problem with alcohol and has threatened him and his dad before,hence why his dad left her. My boyfriend said to me that he couldn't live with her after that and that he was looking for a place for me and him.Now it turns out he has done a total 180 and has decided to leave with her anyway. We are engaged and we have recently had a big argument as I found out he was looking at sex websites.I just feel totally upset and I don't know if it is just me being selfish but he is 22 and still tied to his mum's apron strings. No matter what she does he always helps her,whether it's lending her money or whatever.

I don't want to sound selfish but I really thought he was not going to go with her. This is the biggest thing he has let me down on (and there's been a few!) and I just don't know what to do or say to anyone,I can't even bear to go round there.

Please help me x
Kayx
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby brfc » Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:49 pm

well he has the choice of making a life with you or carrying on picking up the pieces after his mum. i know that she probly means alot too him but giving her money isnt helping her get sorted neither is it making a life with you. if i was you id say either you id say either he makes more time for you otherwise your relationship isnt going too work.
brfc
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to Cheer me up!