Boyfriend moved away

Go here if you need cheering up, or if you feel the urge to cheer someone else up!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Boyfriend moved away

Postby Kayx » Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:04 pm

Hi guys.Further to my post before about my boyfriend moving away with his mum.Turns out they did everything they needed to and as from today has has gone to his new house. I was crying because I was upset and all he did was laugh at me.

I feel so upset and all he did was laugh

Please cheer me up

Kay x
Kayx
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby brfc » Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:59 pm

good ridens to bad rubbish i say! he sounds a waste of space and obviously couldnt care 2 hoots about your feelings if he was laughing at you when you were crying. your well rid of him i say! try too keep your chin up and keep thinking that your far better than this guy. im always here if you fancy a chat. pm me anytime. take care brfc x
brfc
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby PurePurple » Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:59 pm

Omg! How could he do that to you! Your his girlfriend and he stood there and laughed at you, when you were upset. How rude! I know you love him, But it seems kinda good he's gone if he laughed at you :evil:
PurePurple
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Kayx » Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:32 pm

Yeah tell me about it.I could not believe it!!!!Thanks a lot for all your support.The idiot has tried calling me about 4 times since.Let's see how he feels when the shoe is on the other foot! I am meant to be his fiancee,yet here I am,left on my own while he has swanned off with his mother. As u said brfc,good riddance to bad rubbish,I don't need someone like that in my life XX :lol:
Kayx
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby kitten » Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:21 pm

I have to agree with the others. Its sounds like him moving away is actually a good thing as now you've seen his true colours.

If all he could do was laugh at you he's not worth having.
kitten
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

numpty partners!!

Postby cob355 » Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:44 pm

Hey i know it hurts,ive just finished with my girlfriend today after 4 years.Trust me though you will love again,ive been there and got the t-shirt.Life though is fantastic and i know ill be ok in this big bad world.So will you and youll look back on this moment in youre life and youll be laughing :lol: :lol:
cob355
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby brfc » Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:53 pm

nice too see a person with a positive outlook cob! its true that life is fantastic! after a set back theres always something good round the corner i always feel
brfc
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to Cheer me up!