my life is soo hard =[

Go here if you need cheering up, or if you feel the urge to cheer someone else up!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

my life is soo hard =[

Postby stargirl_x » Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:35 pm

I know it sounds lame.

everything seems to go really wrong for me.

=(

I don't see myself very postively.

this year i managed to snatch myself a date at the beginning of this year but then guy found feelings for his ex and sed he couldn't see me again after that.

thenn i couldn't move on from him for a while..

but we always stayed friends and someone told me hed messaged them regrettin dumpin me!

then finally i found out i was moving out of the city

and moving to a small town
=[

but i managed to find someone who beleived in me we went out for about a month and he promised he would stand by me but dumped me over msn a day before i was to move.

since then im now in the small town and still feel hurt and don't know if i can find anyone to like again..

id love some advice from someone new

xxxx[/size]
stargirl_x
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Kollette » Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:45 am

Heya hun :)

It seems like you've had a bit of a bad run with guys recently, but this isn't your fault or anything to do with who you are. It sounds like you got involved with someone, but unfortunatly they still had feelings for someone else. As I'm sure you know, people cant control who they feel for, its just a bit rubbish it happened this way around, but its nothing against you at all.

As for the second guy, it actually sounds like he maybe just couldnt hack the long distance thing. I wouldn't worry about that either, plenty of people can't, but it doesnt mean he didnt care about you. Sounds like he was just hurt he was losing you.

If your feeling a bit down, its probably a good thing that you arent with anyone right now (sounds odd huh!) but it means you can start doing the things you want to do & make a new start in this new town. Start concentrating on yourself for a while, work out things about yourself, which is difficult to do if you are always thinking about someone else.

When you are with someone, usually you find yourself taking on their problems too & it sounds like you have been given a good opportunity to have some fun & do things you want to do for a bit.

You usually find people turn up when you least expect it, so if you get out there, have some fun & concentrate on yourself, you'll probably find someone turning up, and confidence in yourself is often one of the most attractive things about a person.

So dont look at this as a rubbish situation, because its not, it actually could be an amazing situation.

Have you thought about new things you can do in your area? Things you've always wanted to do but never have?

Here if you want to PM, Kollette x x
Kollette
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Weasley » Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:04 pm

Just think about it..you're in a small town now, think of it as a new start! I'm sure you'll meet a whole lot of new people now. It's a good reason to try and forget about the people that have hurt you in the past.

Luka xx
xxx :)
Weasley
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Return to Cheer me up!