Grumpy and tearful for no reason...

Go here if you need cheering up, or if you feel the urge to cheer someone else up!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Grumpy and tearful for no reason...

Postby spacegirl » Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:51 pm

well, i do know the reason, PMS. this dawned on me today when i chewed the head off the new start in work for sending out an email and forgetting to add the attachment, and i thought to myself "hold on... that was a huge overreaction. what the hell is wrong with me?"

I am really fed up with feeling like this for a whole week out of every month. it's like a quarter of my life is spent being mean, anti-social, irrational and to sum it all up... pure evil. i know it's bad when people actually know when i have pms and avoid me like the plague.

I was on the pill for ages hich kind of helped the mood swings, but it stopped my periods altogether and i came off it. does anyone use a pill that helps with pms but isn't oo strong? or can you recommend any other methods to tone down the craziness?
not if you were the last dandy on earth
spacegirl
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Bel Bel » Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:30 am

starflower or super strength evening primrose have helped loads of people i know
give them two cycles to kick in before giving up on them
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby snail » Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:19 pm

Sorry, I don't know much about PMS, but if it's affecting you that much could you ask your doctor for some help? Say exactly what you said here, that you spend a quarter of your life grumpy/unhappy. If the first doc isn't helpful try another.
snail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby louise06 » Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:16 pm

i know how you feel as bel bel said try using evening primose i do and it does help.
louise06
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Cheer me up!