Some clean jokes :)

Go here if you need cheering up, or if you feel the urge to cheer someone else up!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Some clean jokes :)

Postby Steve1213284 » Mon May 26, 2008 3:15 pm

A magician works on a cruise ship and entertains the audience with his show. The only problem is that the captain’s parrot has figured out all his tricks and tells them during the show. “Aaarrr, it’s in his sleeve, it’s in his sleeve, Aaarrr” “Aaarrr, it’s under his hat, it’s under his hat, Aaarrr”

One night the parrot starts again to tell trick. The magician pulls out a gun and shoots at the parrot. The parrot dodged the bullet; it hit a propane tank and blew the ship into a million pieces. The only two survivors are the magician and the parrot floating on a piece of wood in the middle of the ocean.

The parrot looks around, looks at the magician and say: “Aaarrr, ok, you got me. Where is the ship?”
Courage is the discovery that you may not win, and trying when you know you can lose. - Tom Krause
Steve1213284
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Steve1213284 » Mon May 26, 2008 3:16 pm

In the 17th century, a ship is out on the ocean. All of a sudden, the guy in the crow nest shouts: “Captain, there is an enemy ship on the horizon!!” The Captain says: “Well then men, prepare for battle!” He turns to his first mate and says: “Get me my right shirt!” The battle begins and the Captain doesn’t lose one man. Everybody is cheering as the first mate asks the Captain in private: “Captain, why did I have to bring you your red shirt?” The Captain answers: “So that the sailors can’t see me bleeding and keep on fighting!” The first mate responds: “Wow, that’s awesome!”

Three days later, the guy in the crow nest shouts: “Captain, 20 enemy ships on the horizon!!” The Captain says: “Well then men, prepare for battle!” He turns to his first mate and says: “Get me my brown pants!”
Courage is the discovery that you may not win, and trying when you know you can lose. - Tom Krause
Steve1213284
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Pwif » Mon May 26, 2008 5:23 pm

Hi Steve. Welcome to PP. There's already a joke thread so I'm moving your jokes over. :P
Live life to the full
Pwif
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to Cheer me up!