Celebrate your success

Go here if you need cheering up, or if you feel the urge to cheer someone else up!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Celebrate your success

Postby Jess1234 » Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:35 am

Many people on this site are very strong people who just don't realise it so this is for everyone to say what they are doing well in there lives

I'll go first to give an example
Its been 9months since I last cut which is an amazing achievement for me

so post your achievements and your success stories to give you a boost in your confidence coz you are all fantastic people :D

(mods if there is another thread like this please provide a link)
Jess1234
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Bel Bel » Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:50 am

this is a great idea jess and well done for your achievement that is such good news.

My achievement is to have bought up a well balanced daughter to age 16 who I am really proud of. Even though I had a partner from when she was 6 months old (now husband) I told him just to be her friend as it wasn't his job to be her parent that was her Dads. He didn't live with us until she was 11 so all the discipline fell on me. Over the years I have been accused of being harsh and too much of a disciplinarian but my daughter is a really nice child, well mannered, straight A student, very popular and we have a very close relationship - so its two fingers up to all those that racked me with guilt and made the job even harder :P
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Return to Cheer me up!