Life, does it ever get any easier?

Go here if you need cheering up, or if you feel the urge to cheer someone else up!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Life, does it ever get any easier?

Postby MrC » Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:37 am

Hi All,
Ok I just wanted somewhere where I can shout and scream a little and get my feeling out in the open...

Does life get any easier?
One thing after another is all my life seems to be at the moment, If its not bills and money getting me down its some other problem that has been forced upon my already burdoned shoulders...

My mum has gone missing in the centre of London, she is homeless and we can't find her, so I'm dealing a lot with the police at the moment and publicity an stuff... plus I got family problems with my brothers who seem to be so infactuated with there own selfish beings to even lift the phone an ask if i'm ok...

The only good thing in my life is my wife and daughter yet I find myself constantly pushing against my wife???? and I'm in fear of losing the only good thing I have got...

I mean its not even like I'm "unhappy" but it just seems life is a never ending constant struggle, with everyone just out for what they can get, Banks constantly trying to squeeze every penny out of you they can just so they can expand to get MORE and MORE, Greed thats all this world seems to evolve around Greed all about what the next man has or hasn't got, like these people really need that £X amount late payment fee, sure it won't make a big differance to there wallets but to the little person IT REALLY DOES!

Do you ever just get to the point in life where you think "If there rest of my life is going to be like this then I just don't want to be alive!"?
MrC
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Bel Bel » Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:36 pm

no I never think life isn't worth it becasue I try to look for the positive aspects not the bad. Everything bad is an exerience you can gain strength from and also makes me appreciate the good more

You are obviously caring and nice but your brothers haven't inherited the same nice gene.If they don't try there isn't much you can do

As for your mum I assume she has mental health issue to just go missing.
This is obviously very worrying but remember your wife didn't create any of these problems and you will be responsible for making problems worse for yourself if you keep pushing her away

Try to write a list of all your problems and seperate the into things you can do something about and things you can't.
If you can't do anything about a problem decide to not spend anymore time worrying about it becasue worrying won't change it
All the problems that can be sorted prioritise them so you can cross them off one by one as you ahcieve them. Watching the list grow smaller will make you see you are making progress. Obviously you can add to the list if you need to

If you are genuinelly feeling suicidal I think it would be best to go to the doctor and get help now before it progress's and you end up hurting your family by doing something silly
:grouphug:
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Return to Cheer me up!