I need cheering up!

Go here if you need cheering up, or if you feel the urge to cheer someone else up!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

I need cheering up!

Postby rufio89 » Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:44 pm

Booooooooo....

My boyfriend unexpectedly got the day/night off work today, he's doing the marathon on Sunday so he cant go out, so I suggested that he come to mine and we rent a movie, and snuggle up and have a nice quiet night, and a nice lie in tomorrow (he works stupid shifts so he rarely has weekends off so usually when we stay at each others houses one of us has to get up for work). and he said he wasnt feeling great, but maybe and he'd let me know.

Anyway, he's just said he's gonna go round to his friends house. He hasnt seen his friend for ages, and he's not around long, so I completely understand why he'd want to do that instead, but I'm sad now :( It's friday night and I've called round some friends, but everyones going out into town, and I dont have any money at all until payday. So now it's friday night and I have nothing to do and I'm sad :( and i was SOOOooooOooo looking forward to that nice quiet night in with the fella :(
rufio89
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby HappyGoLucky » Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:27 pm

Aww...Sorry to hear you can't find anyone to go out with. Well, maybe you could take this night as a lazy, relaxing night, lol. Read a book, take a nice long hot bath...Or your could tidy your place a bit - could kill some time.

Hehe, sorry it probably didn't help much.
Life is like a box of chocolates... you never know what you're gonna get!
HappyGoLucky
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Return to Cheer me up!