Feeling bad...

Go here if you need cheering up, or if you feel the urge to cheer someone else up!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Feeling bad...

Postby Weasley » Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:05 am

Just got back to work from a brilliant break away seeing family and friends...
I was ill all over Christmas up until New Years...so that spoilt my holiday.
For everyone that knows broke up with my fiancee just before the holidays and have got back and feel worse than ever...just need a bit of cheering up I guess...
xxx :)
Weasley
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Re: Feeling bad...

Postby rufio89 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:59 am

how are things there Weasley? Have you properly broken up now? Have you spoken to him at all since you last updated?

You'll be ok. You did the best thing for you, and you have all of PP here for you xxxx
rufio89
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby Weasley » Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:18 pm

I think we have yes, I just don't see us getting back together now but I do miss him despite all the bad things he did...
I can't get used to going out and being single again! It's soooo wierd!
xxx :)
Weasley
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Bel Bel » Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:47 pm

it will take time but don't be in a rush to get back out there again, it's always best to make sure you put the last relationship behind you properly
don't forget to concentrate on the bad stuff when you are having a weak moment, it's always tempting to put on those rose tinted specs when you hear that certain song etc
:grouphug:
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby rufio89 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:05 pm

of course you'll miss him, like you said, he wasnt all bad! But focus on the bad in the short term. His behaviour was getting worse and just think how out of control it could potentially have gotten a few years down the line. You dont want to end up another statisic.

nd liek BelBel said, dont jump into anything new! Youve got a lot to sort out with the ex, you need to sort out the house and mortgage and stuff, so just make the most of having time away from his temper and maybe renew some old friendships.

and dont forget, PP is ALWAYS here..
rufio89
Taken Root
Taken Root

Return to Cheer me up!