Just having a bad day (or two)

Go here if you need cheering up, or if you feel the urge to cheer someone else up!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Just having a bad day (or two)

Postby Pigglet » Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:18 pm

I’m just having a bad few days and don’t have anyone to moan at (so I came here) sorry guys! I just feel really down in the dumps for no real reason! People are talking to me at work and I just want to curl up and hide from them. I feel like I could burst into tears at any moment!

I’ve had moments like this in the past! I’m sure everybody has. Where I just want everybody to leave me alone but then, when I get home I just wish there was somebody around to keep me company!

Anyway, my boss has now commented on the fact that I look miserable and keeps asking if I’m ok (which just makes it harder not to burst into tears) so… Instead of just waiting for it to pass as I’m sure it will (normally does after a few days) Thought I’d have a rant on here! Hope that’s ok!

Right, off to do some heavy breathing now! 8-[
Just remember, nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission. :D x
Pigglet
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Re: Just having a bad day (or two)

Postby dipsydoodlenoodle » Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:21 pm

I know this wont help, but did the rant do any good?
A hug is a great gift, one size fits all.
dipsydoodlenoodle
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby Pigglet » Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:24 pm

For the moment!

I just went for a walk in the 'fresh air' Brrrrrr. Think now I'm just happy to be back indoors where it's warm! :D
Pigglet
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby morris mouse » Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:31 pm

Pigglet wrote: Waiting for it to pass as I’m sure it will (normally does after a few days)

"Pigglet" I would just like to say,that (as well as having a rant,lol) your post also has a positive attitude,in that you know that this feeling will eventually pass. :D
ImageImage
morris mouse
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Pigglet » Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:42 pm

I'm keep ing the positive attitude..... A brighter day seems to have brought a brighter mood with it today! Didn't realise that statistically, yesterday was the most depressing day of the year so maybe thats why I was feeling glum! (I think most people suffer with some mild form of SAD) :)

Still, I can be going about my business and keep getting these kinda sinking feelings... Sorta like there's something really important that I've forgot to do that in turn is going to have awful consequences. Its like waitign for somethong terribe to happen that I think I should be able to see coming..... Strange feeling really! 8-[

Anyway... Going to keep smiling and I guess if I have forgot something... I'll just have to deal with the consequences as they arrive! :)
Pigglet
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Jonaslove » Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:37 pm

Try and keep yourself as busy as you can, it keeps you from noticing the sinking feelings until they have gone away! :D

Hope you feel happy again soon!
x
Jonaslove
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby HappyGoLucky » Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:39 pm

Hello Pigglet.
Keep yourself occupied. It's great that you have such a positive attitude! Oh, and can I just say I really like your avatar? :D
Life is like a box of chocolates... you never know what you're gonna get!
HappyGoLucky
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Pigglet » Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:57 pm

Thanks! \:D/ (am loving this smilie)!!!
Pigglet
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby dipsydoodlenoodle » Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:06 am

On an asside note; the smilie Piglet likes so much amuses me LOADS \:D/ it reminds me of my friend - he dances like that!
dipsydoodlenoodle
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby Pigglet » Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:57 pm

Lol, now that I would like to see! :rofl:
Pigglet
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby whoopsie » Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:09 pm

dipsydoodlenoodle wrote:On an asside note; the smilie Piglet likes so much amuses me LOADS \:D/ it reminds me of my friend - he dances like that!

My boyfriend dances like that. Unfortunately
=^..^=
whoopsie
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby rufio89 » Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:21 am

Mine too Whoopsie. It makes me cringe, it's almost painful. I've learnt to love it now, but when we first got together, I was SO embarrased, I wouldnt dance anywhere near him. I have a video of him dancing somewhere, I'll find it and stick it on youtube
rufio89
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby dipsydoodlenoodle » Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:02 am

whoopsie wrote:
dipsydoodlenoodle wrote:On an asside note; the smilie Piglet likes so much amuses me LOADS \:D/ it reminds me of my friend - he dances like that!

I should be grateful my boyfriend dances like that...or not...he dances like a 90 year old man using a zimmer frame - it's quite funny. His little cousin dances EXACTLY the same but he's cute because he's still little.

OMG I have a friend and his dancing is hysterical, right stand with your legs shoulder width apart, extend your right leg out in front and to the right a bit more, bend you knee, extend your right arm, bent at the elbow, camp wrist at the ready and wiggle hips and arm at different times and THAT is my friend. HAHAHAHAHA first time I saw it I laughed; I met his brother at a later date and he'd said to my friend "are we going to dance later" and did the exact same dance - Freaky!
dipsydoodlenoodle
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby rufio89 » Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:11 am

haha that's brilliant dipsy. My boyfriends dancing - point both your index fingers and hold them like that, then lift one leg slightly off the floor and wiggle it from side to side, and at the same time, wiggle your arms up and down and side to side, and your elbows out slightly. Dont forget to break this occasionally to do a "pushing" motion with both hands. Also, you have to lower yourself (like the "twist") down toward the ground on your one leg.
rufio89
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby dipsydoodlenoodle » Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:32 am

rufio89 wrote:haha that's brilliant dipsy. My boyfriends dancing - point both your index fingers and hold them like that, then lift one leg slightly off the floor and wiggle it from side to side, and at the same time, wiggle your arms up and down and side to side, and your elbows out slightly. Dont forget to break this occasionally to do a "pushing" motion with both hands. Also, you have to lower yourself (like the "twist") down toward the ground on your one leg.

That just sounds WAY complicated, but also very funny.
dipsydoodlenoodle
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Next

Return to Cheer me up!