Just having a bad day (or two)

Go here if you need cheering up, or if you feel the urge to cheer someone else up!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Re: Just having a bad day (or two)

Postby dogtan » Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:51 pm

My fav thing to do on a day like this is put on my mp3 player and go for a walk where I can stomp it all out. It works best if your listning to
a) happy music that makes you want to go mad or

b) music that helps you get your anger out (my personal fav is Alanis Moresette.)
dogtan
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby whoopsie » Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:34 am

rufio89 wrote:haha that's brilliant dipsy. My boyfriends dancing - point both your index fingers and hold them like that, then lift one leg slightly off the floor and wiggle it from side to side, and at the same time, wiggle your arms up and down and side to side, and your elbows out slightly. Dont forget to break this occasionally to do a "pushing" motion with both hands. Also, you have to lower yourself (like the "twist") down toward the ground on your one leg.

Argh!! Is your boyfriend my boyfriend??! That is exactly the same. Even the pushing out with both hands!! Scary.
=^..^=
whoopsie
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby rufio89 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:21 am

haha whoopsie, i think so! It's HILARIOUS, I'm going to film him next time I see him dance, and show you guys. I've got a video of him really drunk at a party and trying to be like "sexy" dancing!!!! He was practically giving a MALE friend a lapdance. it was the funniest thing, all you can hear in the background of the video is me laughing hysterically.
rufio89
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby dipsydoodlenoodle » Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:20 am

rufio89 wrote:haha whoopsie, i think so! It's HILARIOUS, I'm going to film him next time I see him dance, and show you guys. I've got a video of him really drunk at a party and trying to be like "sexy" dancing!!!! He was practically giving a MALE friend a lapdance. it was the funniest thing, all you can hear in the background of the video is me laughing hysterically.

OMG post it!!!
A hug is a great gift, one size fits all.
dipsydoodlenoodle
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby rufio89 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:01 pm

I want to! But it's on my phone and I've lost the data cable. I need to go to someones house who has bluetooth on their computer. And then I will put it up, it's too good to keep to myself!
rufio89
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby whoopsie » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:34 pm

How do you post pics on here? I have a pic of my bf dancing at a wedding last year. He is just at the 'pushing motion' part of the dance!!! LOL
=^..^=
whoopsie
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Previous

Return to Cheer me up!