Lost a friend

Go here if you need cheering up, or if you feel the urge to cheer someone else up!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Lost a friend

Postby Jonaslove » Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:18 pm

I just wondered if anyone who has lost a closeness with someone could give me some advice. I had a really close friend and to cut a long story (or alot of long stories!) short, shes decided not to talk to me anymore. Im taking it REALLY BADLY. I don't know how to get over it, all I seem to do is cry, and I cant get it off my mind. Pleaseeeeeee tell me I will be able to forget this and concentrate on spending time with people who actually care about me! I really need some help, this is driving me mad
Jonaslove
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby morris mouse » Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:30 pm

"jonaslove" it's normal that you're taking this event badly (especially as you were so close)

In life (re:friendships) we learn that making new friends,& keeping those we already have,is an event we go
through. This is where the "hard knocks" in life come from,because it involves the emotions.

Pleaseeeeeee tell me I will be able to forget this and concentrate on spending time with people who actually care about me!

In time,by spending this with the people you most love,& care about,you'll learn to live with your loss.
ImageImage
morris mouse
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Re: Lost a friend

Postby Bel Bel » Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:38 pm

is there any chance of repiring things, without details of why she stopped tlking it's hard to know what to advise but yes i think it's perfectly normal to be upset
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby morris mouse » Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:04 pm

Bel Bel wrote: Without details of why she stopped tlking it's hard to know what to advise

Yes,"jonaslove" please tell us more (ie:about her not talking) so that we can help you.
ImageImage
morris mouse
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby dipsydoodlenoodle » Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:13 am

Jonaslove has given details in another thread about the breakup with a friend. I think its in the "friend" forum.
A hug is a great gift, one size fits all.
dipsydoodlenoodle
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby morris mouse » Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:26 pm

dipsydoodlenoodle wrote:Jonaslove has given details in another thread about the breakup with a friend. I think its in the "friend" forum.

This is the thread http://problempages.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=14883
ImageImage
morris mouse
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Return to Cheer me up!