Feeling down

Go here if you need cheering up, or if you feel the urge to cheer someone else up!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Feeling down

Postby ennis81 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:53 am

Hi
Its been one hell of a year, I recently broke up with my boyfriend and have been doing everything I can to keep busy, but the last couple of days I've felt soooooooooooooo down, I had a miscarraige in April, and my sister has been diagnoised with MS, My other sister who is an alcohlic is causin more trouble than usual at the moment and I'm just tired of it all, I don't really feel like talking to anyone, I'm in work now and just feel like crying, I would really appreciate some cheering up :( Its like I just can't stop thinking about all the bad stuff at the moment :cry: Feel like just hiding under my bed for a while.
ennis81
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Re: Feeling down

Postby Bel Bel » Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:16 am

How about booking a break or even a holiday, is that possible?
Try to go with a friend who is a good laugh
If not what about going to a concert or something similar?
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby ennis81 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:12 pm

I have a few different events in the next few weeks Bel Bel thats if I bother to go, I'm just lettin things get on top of me, hopefully it will pass
ennis81
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Bel Bel » Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:06 pm

I totally know how you feel but you really have to try and enjoy yourself and get that spark back
perhaps a nice relaxing massage to destress you a bit - i know that helps me
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby Fragmented » Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:10 pm

It's easier said than done but try not to over-think everything. I know it's a pain when everyone says just keep busy but more than that, do whatever will pick you up for a bit - just until the low day is over.

It's definitely a good idea to book a break away or organise some activities, it will give you something to look forward to. In the meantime why not do the small things like watch a comedy, have lots of ice cream or chocolate, treat yourself to something you like - or whatever your equivalent is. Hopefully these will perk you up a bit.
Fragmented
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby ennis81 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:11 pm

I've already had my hols this yr, ahh I'll be alright theres always someone worse off eh :wink:
ennis81
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Cheer me up!