abit run down

Go here if you need cheering up, or if you feel the urge to cheer someone else up!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Re: abit run down

Postby Bel Bel » Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:41 am

my husband finds if he has excercise too close to bed time he has more problems falling asleep so make sure you don't do it too close to bed time
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Postby captainf » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:52 am

Thankfully since i've started the gym i've been sleeping quite well! So sleeping isnt an issue now.

I am still relatively frustrated by those who just use me for advice and cannot be bothered with me at other times. Its as if im just good enough for the advice but when everything is good in their lives im really not worth talking to. This makes me feel relatively unappreciated but I guess im a sucker for a sob story and just want to help.
Remember how the runway lights looked one night long ago when you were lost and found your way, and how-you still dont know?
captainf
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby dipsydoodlenoodle » Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:30 am

captainf wrote:I am still relatively frustrated by those who just use me for advice and cannot be bothered with me at other times. Its as if im just good enough for the advice but when everything is good in their lives im really not worth talking to. This makes me feel relatively unappreciated but I guess im a sucker for a sob story and just want to help.

Unfortunately the world is full of shallow people. I remember I lost my best friend when she met her girlfriend. I lost a lot of friends when they first met their first serious partners. I however do make a point of going to see friends, texting them etc. I've just got back in touch with a school friend I lost touch with at 16; we were separated at A-level into different classes, we did different subjects and we left at different times etc; but I really regret not keeping in touch with her.
A hug is a great gift, one size fits all.
dipsydoodlenoodle
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby Bel Bel » Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:13 am

Thats really annoying Captain because you are the kind of person who will always help people and it would be a shame to stop that because of a few who abuse your nature.

I know you PM with a few people on here from things you have said so at least you have people who appreciate you here, I know I do. :D

Perhaps just try not to be so avialable to those who abuse your good nature, I am not sure what else you can do. As I said you don't want to change as you are a caring guy and thats part of your personality
Life is for living so live it to the fullest

Cheap Pandora Charms UK

Bel Bel
Fully Fledged Flatmate
Fully Fledged Flatmate

Previous

Return to Cheer me up!