what a day!

Go here if you need cheering up, or if you feel the urge to cheer someone else up!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

what a day!

Postby kerrie24 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:42 pm

I will be glad when bedtime comes tonight,iv had such a rubbish day!
My daughter has been up since 3.45 this morning,Iv had bad nausea and have only eaten a chicken sandwich all day.I visit my gran on a friday after dropping my son off at school.Today I missed my bus and was late,which put her in a real mood cos she was waiting for lunch.
My partner has went out with 'the lads' (iv since found that half of the family is going,including girls)but now its too late to get a babysitter.
I was watching tv earlier and it 'popped' and went off.Its not the fuse so I think its broke.
I ordered my shopping online and when they delivered it today,all of the frozen stuff was defrosted.
I decided to make some cakes and they spilled over the cases and burnt,which made me forget I had a bath running........ AAAAARRRRRGGHHH!!
kerrie24
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Re: what a day!

Postby snail » Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:51 pm

OMG, Kerrie, that does sound bad. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. You might end up with a better TV, and I bet the cakes were nice anyway :wink:
These mountains that you are carrying, you were only supposed to climb.

Najwa Zebian
snail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby kerrie24 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:36 am

Well they were to take to a party but since they are not so aesthetically pleasing,I decided to start eating them myself!They taste great :D :D
kerrie24
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby dipsydoodlenoodle » Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:34 am

[quote="kerrie24"]They taste great :D :D[/quote]

Well that was one good point to your Friday :)
A hug is a great gift, one size fits all.
dipsydoodlenoodle
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Return to Cheer me up!