Please cheer me up!

Go here if you need cheering up, or if you feel the urge to cheer someone else up!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Please cheer me up!

Postby Natalie2924 » Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:59 pm

well here it is, i met a boy in year 7 called lewis, he was like my brother because we always had fights and messed around.
later on i sorted facied him so in year 8 when he asked me out, i said yes straight away.
but the only thing about it was i didnt want anyone knowing, because hes not many people really like him, of corse he has loads of mates but he has a few enimes aswell, so if we both told the whole school we went out then they would have all hated me and him even more than they do now, and they would have beaten us up, lol yup our school is that bad!
but i mostly wanted to keep it a secret because its private life i dont want everyone annoying me about it and trying to split me and him up, so yh we kept it a secret.
later on i kept dumping him for reasons like rumours that had bin going around with him calling my friends and even me.
i know i was stupid and i now know i have to change to make him still like me, so when he kept asking me back out, i said yes, then knowing i wouldn't mess up again and not dump him for a stupid reason.
after about a month he dumped me for no reason, i felt used and i felt so upset that i had tried to make an effort to not dump him again and then he just dumped me making up excuses!!
we went through a bad month where we had the occasional fight, i hated it, i just wanted to get back to normal!
later on, we finally made friends and then he came out that he still fancied me, i told him that i still loved him and everything but then yesterday he added me to a conversation to a boy that i keep having a fight with, and then lewis just came out with o natalies gud because shes bin masterbatin over billie joe, i got so annoyed that he came out with that for no reason that i blocked him
he made me so mad that when he kept telling his mate that me and him went out, i shouted i never liked him anyway, but it was because i was so angry.
then lewis kept sending me texts saying that i was user and i was like WHAT he was the one starting on me for no reason!!
i felt so useless and i so wished i had never met him, but deep down inside i have proper feelings for him and i dont care that i'm like 15 i still feel love like anyone else.
can anyone help me by feeling happier, i could really do with a laugh right now :) thanks o yh btw sorry its such a long boring story but i would really feel better if someone replied!! :)

edited by all_apologies: no swearing please
Whatsername
Natalie2924
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby lilessexgal » Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:39 pm

look hunny. obviously fair enough you fell in love you can do that at 13/14 etc etc but you are sitll young. your going to have plenty of time to meet someone new.

i think the problem with you and this boy is because you two are young still hes being a bit immoirute over the whole thing but on the other hand he might of got fed up of being dumped. (dont worry im not taking his side)

you just need sometime to yourself where boys dont get in the way. go out with some mates have some fun! trust me girly nights are great fun! you get to share loads of gossip!

keep smiling!

x x x x
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
lilessexgal
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Natalie2924 » Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:44 am

lilessexgal wrote:look hunny. obviously fair enough you fell in love you can do that at 13/14 etc etc but you are sitll young. your going to have plenty of time to meet someone new.

i think the problem with you and this boy is because you two are young still hes being a bit immoirute over the whole thing but on the other hand he might of got fed up of being dumped. (dont worry im not taking his side)

you just need sometime to yourself where boys dont get in the way. go out with some mates have some fun! trust me girly nights are great fun! you get to share loads of gossip!

keep smiling!

thx :) you are so right, thanks for making me realise that i have loads of time to get a new boyfriend, thank you for telling me that :) it has helped me :D

x x x x

thx :) you are so right, thanks for making me realise that i have loads of time to get a new boyfriend, thank you for telling me that :) it has helped me :D
Whatsername
Natalie2924
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby lilessexgal » Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:30 am

im glad to see i have helped you! :D and its all true you have many many years! :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
lilessexgal
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby lewismac10 » Sat Nov 12, 2005 2:59 pm

[-X :^o :^o :^o

OMG nat why did you have to vcome to this u dont need chearin up

and if u feel that way bout me maybe we shouldnt talk
lewismac10
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby peecee » Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:35 pm

Just a little warning, Nat and Lewis - if this turns into a slanging match, me dears, it WILL be locked.

We'd love you to sort it out in a civilised manner, and everybody's here to help. Don't waste it.

Love,
Peecee
xxxxxxxxxx
Shine your light and let the whole world see.
peecee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby captainf » Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:57 pm

Good luck guys. I hope that you manage to sort things out in a civil way.
Remember how the runway lights looked one night long ago when you were lost and found your way, and how-you still dont know?
captainf
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby lewismac10 » Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:22 pm

peecee wrote:Just a little warning, Nat and Lewis - if this turns into a slanging match, me dears, it WILL be locked.

We'd love you to sort it out in a civilised manner, and everybody's here to help. Don't waste it.

Love,
Peecee
xxxxxxxxxx

we will were going to try out again just im kinder mad she came on this and said that
lewismac10
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby peecee » Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:32 pm

It's funny, human beings are the only species (someone will correct me now!) who communicate by speaking to each other, and yet we're SOOOOOOO bad at it! :-?

Please try and talk to each other without battering each other round the head with lumpy pillows - it's VERY hard, but it's SO worth it!

Let us know how you get on.

Take care, both of you.
xxxxxxxxxx
Peecee
peecee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby captainf » Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:41 pm

Peecee is right, you guys need to talk to eachother. Don't be mad at her for asking for advice. She was abit 'lost' as to what to do, we all get that way (even you) and she came here to ask for advice.
Remember how the runway lights looked one night long ago when you were lost and found your way, and how-you still dont know?
captainf
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby lewismac10 » Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:45 pm

peecee wrote:It's funny, human beings are the only species (someone will correct me now!) who communicate by speaking to each other, and yet we're SOOOOOOO bad at it! :-?

Please try and talk to each other without battering each other round the head with lumpy pillows - it's VERY hard, but it's SO worth it!

Let us know how you get on.

Take care, both of you.
xxxxxxxxxx
Peecee

we are talkin to each other and getting on but she dont trust me (she says) im mainly mad cos my name was mentioned
lewismac10
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Mem » Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:49 pm

might be more to the point how did u find her on here...? and just cos she mentioned ur first name... wonder how many lewises there actually are out there?...
Mem
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby lewismac10 » Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:50 pm

hr step bro told me and i dont care people know its me easy im a very shy person
lewismac10
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Lewis » Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:43 pm

Well guys god knows how many years, about 1 or 2?

well things have been going good for me and Natalie, i sounded like a right so-and-so there and well i am very sorry, me and natalie have become the best of friends, and have relationships, everything is just brill with us, we are doing this human utopea(sp?) thing, and it really got us close toghter last week, and we have it tromow, i do my best to make Natalie happy, becuase she is my everything, i really love her, and yes poster above i was immature! But now everything is close to perfect, only if she would take us back!!!!

i end with Natalie i love you!
Lewis
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby peecee » Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:06 am

Welcome back, Lewis! :D

Glad to see things are going so well for you.

Check out the site, lots of the oldies :o are still here (however hard they try to escape... :wink: )

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
peecee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Next

Return to Cheer me up!