Please cheer me up!

Go here if you need cheering up, or if you feel the urge to cheer someone else up!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Postby Pwif » Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:06 am

We love to hear a happy ending. Hope it all works out for you two. :P
Live life to the full
Pwif
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby captainf » Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:13 am

I'm glad that it worked out for you all. Nice to see a happy ending.
Remember how the runway lights looked one night long ago when you were lost and found your way, and how-you still dont know?
captainf
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby brfc » Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:30 pm

lots of the oldies still here peecee :o im not old only a few grey hairs here there and hmm everywere lol. thats peecees kiss under the mistletoe gone :D anyway glad things are working out lewis and nat. hope all go well for you both. take care brfc
brfc
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Lewis » Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:02 pm

well my account got blocked or something so i made a new un if thats ok with you guys, yeah me and natalie did this thing at school today human utopia, if you ahve heard of it it is VERY GOOD.
Lewis
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Pwif » Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:12 pm

Hi Lewis,

Just checked your previous userid, and it's still active. Maybe check your password or ask for it to be reactivated?

Just checked human utopia on the internet. It sounds very interesting. Glad you and natalie enjoyed it.
Live life to the full
Pwif
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Lewis » Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:13 pm

its ok im happy with this account now, a fresh start eh?
Lewis
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby X-Mystery-X » Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:16 pm

Man o man! dont time fly!
i remeaber when i wrote that now, i was so little lol :) (cahnged users now lol but still i can remeaber)
but yes, lewis and i, have grown up thank god lol, i can spell better for one!! :D And yes, lewis and i, did have a good chat after that, with all your guys help of course thank you again! and it worked out real good :) we became friends, went out lol, but since ive grown up, i became single again, but me and lewis will always be friends, hopefully best friends, and we still hang out and talk to each other more than before.
Like lewis was saying, i went to this human utopia thing today, it was real good, it talks about gangs, bullys and education that sort of thing, but it really makes you think, do you want to grow up killing people and being like these "ganstas"
that has also made me change, ive changed for all the right reasons as well, one of these reasons is to change for Lewis, so i hope i can now :)
But yeah, thanks to everyone again :) it really helped at that time when i was upset, thank you!! =D>
X-Mystery-X
Just Landed
Just Landed

Previous

Return to Cheer me up!