i don't know why i care...

Go here if you need cheering up, or if you feel the urge to cheer someone else up!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

i don't know why i care...

Postby jimmy » Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:45 am

oh god what a day, i just found out my ex is dating a guy who i don't like. hes a player and not a nice guy and its not just upset me its upset all her friends who are close because of this guy.

what upsets me the most is i spent 2 years fighting to see my gf at the time, i couldnt goto her house and her parents didnt like me. This guy has got her parents approval, been to her house all within a matter of weeks than what i couldnt achieve in 2 years and it makes me physically sick.

it messed me up and i felt used and betrayed and now this. i feel so rubbish inside and my friend is upset too because of what my ex is doing. they have lost all respect for her and everything and i feel so hurt and angry inside.
you scratch my back, i'll scratch yours...
jimmy
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby singingsmiler » Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:17 am

Aww hun,
it's never easy to see an ex with someone else - especially when they seem to fit in better than you did.

unfortunately we have no control over who our exes see.

I'm sorry you are feeling bad about this but you need to remember that you have your own life now and you can't let what your ex is doing affect you like this.

You need to work through your emotions about all of this. i completely understand how you are feeling and sometimes we can shock ourselves with the way we feel.

The most important thing is that you don't get involved - you say this guy is a player and not very nice. Well that is for your ex to find out.

As hard as it is you need to seperate yourself from the situation - otherwise you are going to become emotionally drained.

Big hugs
SS xx
ImageImage
singingsmiler
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby jimmy » Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:50 pm

thx, dont worry i'm not going to get involved. ive cut all contact with my ex and everything and they deserve each other they aare both idiots who are selfish and hurt people who they are with.

i will move on its just a blow to me thats all because if i had to pick anyone who i didnt want her with it would be him.
you scratch my back, i'll scratch yours...
jimmy
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby brfc » Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:43 pm

i dont see much of my ex now. i dont want too know who she is seeing. i feel the only way too move forward is too stop concentrating on her but myself. what i want. what will make me happy. try doing the same jimmy. i know its hard mate im always about if u fancy a chat. take care
brfc
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby PinkEgoBox » Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:51 pm

Distancing yourself is a good idea!

Its hard because at one time you did really really care for her for a long period of time (2 years is a long time in my book!!) so dont stress over worrying why you still care or getting angry with yourself, because its only natural.

Unfortunatly you dont have much control over the situation between them as it stands. Dont enfuryate (omw i cant spell that word! infuriate..help lol) dont wind your self up (that will do!) by trying to make her see what an idiot this dude is. You've got the right idea to leave them alone and concentrate onyou which is more important right now.

PinkEgoBox x x
PinkEgoBox
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Cheer me up!