incident at work

Go here if you need cheering up, or if you feel the urge to cheer someone else up!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Postby kitten » Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:15 am

Its certainly a weird feeling. I took them with codine, could hardly walk!

Are they easing the pain though? If not it may be worth not taking them, its no point taking them if they make you feel even worse. They are a muscle relaxant though so hopefully should help.
kitten
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby singingsmiler » Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:15 pm

They are definitely helping but with the other medication i think my system is on overload!

Will just make sure i am around people and wait it out i guess. Just feel really out of it and it takes me a while to process things.

SS xx
ImageImage
singingsmiler
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby kitten » Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:34 pm

I know excately what you mean. I used to do parties, and had to do one whilst taking it, it was like everything was going on around me and I was talking but not sure what was going on!

Was told it was a very good party, shame I couldn't really remember it.
kitten
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby singingsmiler » Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:23 pm

Well my new avatar says it all at the moment really -only have four days of the diazepam left and then i can start feeling normal - just in time for my birthday on the 4th!!!

Am so glad you know what it's like Kitten it makes all the difference - thanks...

SS xx
ImageImage
singingsmiler
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Liquidius » Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:55 am

Yay, almost better!
Liquidius
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby singingsmiler » Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:03 am

Nearly there - am feeling weird again this morning but it's not so scary this time i as i knew what to expect i guess...

Plus the sun is shining- this is always good :D

Hugs
SS xx
ImageImage
singingsmiler
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby bluelea » Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:54 am

hey SS,
this was an awful experience for you, i've only just read it, how are you feeling now hun? enjoying the time off? hope your back is better x x x
:)
bluelea
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby singingsmiler » Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:36 am

Hey guys,
Got assaulted by a female student on friday and spent most of the day with the police - i am not hurt badly just bruised on my shoulder/chest area - sorry i haven't posted for a while but work has just been going downhill day by day and i have now been injured twice by students - i feel unsafe at work and am going to get my union involved - it's a pretty tough time for me really - my confidence has been knocked a great deal.

SS xx
ImageImage
singingsmiler
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Jess1234 » Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:16 am

Huni this really isn't on, you shouldn't feel unsafe at work! I agree that you should get your union involved, someone could end up getting seriously injured! Not much advice sorry!
*Hugs*
Jess xxxx
~ Vision is knowing who you are, where you are going, and what will guide your journey ~
Jess1234
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Bexical » Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:40 pm

Yep definetley get someone involved this shouldnt be happening you shouldnt have to feel like this! Good luck and sorry to hear it *big hug*
Bexical
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby LICKLELEA » Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:23 pm

Aww SS poor you, no one should feel unsafe when at work, I mean oyu are doing your best to help these people. Definately get your union involved as it is not acceptable to have to be put in danger everyday. This is something you really didn't need after everything you've been going through recently, *hugs*.

Licklelea xx
LICKLELEA
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Previous

Return to Cheer me up!