can u believe it!

Go here if you need cheering up, or if you feel the urge to cheer someone else up!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

can u believe it!

Postby brfc » Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:03 pm

read the paper earlier on and thought it was april fools edition. two community support officers charged these kids for taking photos of a lampost! had a piece of paper saying charge (taking photos of lampost) are these people insane or what! haha! :lol: couldnt stop laughing
brfc
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby kitten » Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:15 pm

It does seem very silly.

But apparently now, because of child sex laws and terrorism laws there are new guidelines about photography in public places, but what is the likelihood of them knowing that!!

For example if an elderly gentleman was taking pictures of other peoples children there are grounds for querying this.
kitten
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Bexical » Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:24 pm

Ok i understand they have new guidelines, im training to be a forensic scientist and i must say theres not much you can do to a lampost, i think thigns in the country are getting a little pathetic now, they take things too far
Bexical
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby kitten » Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:35 pm

Things are being taken way too far. But it also depends what is behind the lampost. I.e: a particular building etc.

but surely asking why they were taking the photos would help!! What are GCSE photography students going to do?

P.S. cool job training, I'd love to be a forensic scientist/pathologist
kitten
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby brfc » Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:11 pm

nah apparantly they were takin pictures of some old scribbles they put on it lol.
brfc
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to Cheer me up!