My lifes so boring

Go here if you need cheering up, or if you feel the urge to cheer someone else up!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

My lifes so boring

Postby paganrose » Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:24 pm

My life is so boring,i have kids and people say i shudnt be bored but i am.
Im sick of broken family life iv been divorced twice.
I do the same thing day in and day out its so boring,i dont no many people as i used to work but now im at home to look after the children.
Life consists of cooking and cleaning and no fun.
I never go out as i dont no anyone :(
I feel at 37 my lifes passing me by im a young looking 37 too most ppl think im about 27 lucky old me still makes no difference.My life is stagnating sorry for the rant! :oops:
paganrose
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby brfc » Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:59 pm

hey there pagen i know life can seem so boring but i try too think that life is what u make it! do u not have anyone u can have a night out with. everyone needs some exitement in there lives. put ex hubby too good use let him look after the kids and have a night out let ur hair down.
brfc
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby all_apologies » Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:02 pm

You've got to keep in mind that this is by no means permanent. Your kids will soon be old enough to fend for themselves and then you'll regain your independence. Give it a few years and you'll have far fewer ties and be able to go out and do your own thing more often.

It's easy to lose contact with friends and not see each other for ages at a time, so make a conscious effort to stay in touch and meet regularly. If you've got any friends or relatives with kids of a similar age, there's no reason why you shouldn't be able to go out and do something fun with your kids whilst also enjoying other adult company. It's just a case of motivating yourself to get up and do something!
all_apologies
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby lilessexgal » Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:08 pm

yeah i think you should try and find someone like ex husband or a babysitter to look after the kids and take a good night out. you say you dont know that many people anymore, you never said no people at all so there must be someone you can ring up with that you can go out with even if your not close you might become close.

like all_apologies has said the kids will grow up and then you will have loads of time to yourself and depending on the kids age that might take time but its worth it in the end.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
lilessexgal
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: My lifes so boring

Postby Kimmi Rocks » Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:27 pm

paganrose wrote:My life is so boring,i have kids and people say i shudnt be bored but i am.
Im sick of broken family life iv been divorced twice.
I do the same thing day in and day out its so boring,i dont no many people as i used to work but now im at home to look after the children.
Life consists of cooking and cleaning and no fun.
I never go out as i dont no anyone :(
I feel at 37 my lifes passing me by im a young looking 37 too most ppl think im about 27 lucky old me still makes no difference.My life is stagnating sorry for the rant! :oops:
Tell us 3 ways that you'd like your life to change. xxx
Kimmi Rocks
Just Landed
Just Landed

Return to Cheer me up!