help to make me smile?

Go here if you need cheering up, or if you feel the urge to cheer someone else up!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

help to make me smile?

Postby stephy82 » Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:12 am

My 18 month relationship just ended after a horrible couple of weeks of confusion.........before that everything seemed fine and we were planning to move in together!
Anyway, i'm feeling really down at the moment and just need some words of encouragement please? lol
He's being so blooming nice about it all as well..........it would be easier if he was being horrible then at least i could hate him or something!
I miss him so much :(
stephy82
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby saphire » Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:48 am

Hi
Sorry your feeling soo down.
If everything was fine before you started planning to move in together and hes being really nice at the mo, do you think it is poss that the whole moving in together has majorly spooked him??

If you think it could be, even though he may be hiding behind other reasons, ask him, and tell him if this is the case then you would rather slow down and stay as you were than lose him??

I could be way off the mark, but just an idea.

#Keep smiling, tomorrow is gonna be easier than yesterday :-?

S xx
saphire
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby stephy82 » Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:20 pm

thanks for your reply, nah i think its over for good. He says he's changing, he doesnt know why or what he's changing into, just that he needs to sort himself out....
He was always the one who was so sure about our future together and assured me that nothing would break us up, so i dont think it's commitment he's afraid of.
Im getting by, but have my moments of realisation every few hours which knocks me right back down again :cry:
stephy82
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby lilessexgal » Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:36 pm

awww hun im sorry to hear this. i see what you mean about wishing he would just be horrible rather then nice. because him being nice obviously makes you miss him more.

im afraid these things happen and people do change but you will get over it in time.

have some girly nights with friends and things like that try and take your mind off things.

it will be very hard but i wish you all the best.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
lilessexgal
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Lorelei » Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:17 pm

Aw, I hope you're okay. Don't worry, you have the right to be a little angry. After all, he did make lots of plans with you and then changed his mind very suddenly and mysteriously.

It's better that this happened now, than further on down the line. As the others said, it will gradually get easier to be without him. You miss the person who wanted to move in with you, and that person no longer exists, so that's got to make it a little easier. He said himself that he's changed.

It's probably better if you don't stay in contact with him for a while, so that you can get used to not having him in your life. Have some girly nights out and moan about men with your friends... and remember to enjoy the things about being single that you missed when you were in a relationship, like having the bed to yourself, and not having to shave your legs, lol!

You'll be absolutely fine. Just give it time. xxx
Lorelei
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to Cheer me up!